Little girl - part 3

She has been a week with us now. Each day it gets hotter and each day she wears less and less.

She is out almost every day, exploring the surroundings. I want to go with her but Olivia keeps preventing me from it.

-

"George?" Nina says as she enters the room.

She's wearing thigh high sock and an oversized shirt with...well i don't know what she's wearing under it.

My face turns red as my mind runs wild with fantasies about what could possibly under her shirt.

"I need your opinion on something."

She sits down next to me.

Her hair is messy and she's not wearing any makeup.

"Have you been home all day?" I ask her.

"Hmm hmm. Been up in my room. I didn't feel like going out today. Just wanted to work on some drawings from the other day."

She's been here all day? I could have finally spent time with her since Olivia wouldn't be home today anyways.

"Anyways..." she says, grabbing her sketchbook.

She opens it and i am met with a drawing of a young man's face.

"Wow." I say.

"It's drawn perfectly Nina. Why would you need my opinion?"

She smiles and leans against me. She pushes her arm under mine and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Because i don't know if i drew him well."

"Why's that?"

"Well. I am drawing a man but...a different version of him."

She looks at me and lifts her hand up to touch my face.

"Like...did i het his eyebrows right?" She says, tracing my eyebrows.

"His nose...his cheekbones...his...lips." She says running her thumb across my bottom lip.

I look back at the drawing and realize that she drew me in my younger years.

Me but...with my hair and clothes from now.

"You did an amazing job Nina." I say.

"Why'd you draw me? This isn't a memory right?"

"It's a dream." She says, her face dangerously close to mine.

She takes a deep breath and lets her forehead rest against mine.

"Do you want to know what i dreamed George?"

"...yes..." i say eagerly.

"I dreamed about you. A young you." She says.

"What did we do in the dream?"

She runs her hand up my thigh and i bite my lip.

"You were doing things to me. Things i shouldn't be dreaming about my aunt's husband..."

I place my hand on her thigh and squeeze it.

"Please tell me." I plead.

"We were at the park. It was like the first time i met you. Except you were younger and you...started touching me." She began.

"And then Nina? What else did i do?" I ask, dropping my head on her neck, running my hand even higher up her thigh.

She tangles her hand in my hair and i gently start laying kisses on her shoulder.

"You undressed me and bent me over the rock." She begins.

I pull up her shirt and lift it over her head.
She wasn't wearing any knickers, a pulse was immediately sent to my cock.

Aside from the socks, she's completely naked. Her body is just as beautiful as her face.

I gently lay her down on the sofa and start kissing up her stomach, just like i did in the garden last week.

"Like this?" I ask as i reach her neck.

"Exactly." She moans.

"And then? What else did i do to you?" I ask, darting two of my fingers into her leaking core.

I bite her shoulder.

"Jesus Nina. You're dripping wet."

Her breath hitches in her throat.

"You want to know what you did then George?" She whimpers.

"Tell me."

"You fucked me until i fainted."