Share - GH and PM

1984

When i heard that my husband Paul was going to perform with George Harrison, his ex- band mate, i could feel my heart jump out of my chest.

The last time i saw George must have been about 3 years ago when he helped Paul with his new album. He'd stayed for dinner and couldn't stay away from me. He'd been flirting with me all night. I never forgot about it.

When he told me that George would be coming back home to us after the performance, i could feel my heart beat in my clit.

I love my husband very much, but being in the same room with him and George, can only end badly.

-

I hear Paul and George enter. They're laughing and chatting.

"Ahhh Maggie, you've already gotten the alcohol." My husband laughs as he kisses my cheek.

George enters the room after Paul and pulls me in for a hug.

"Hmm. You've only gotten finer." He whispers in my ear.

Blushing, i pull away and sit down next to my husband.
We all start talking and drinking, and soon, my husband is so drunk, he doesn't even realize the things George is saying.

"You know, if i were yer man, i promise you always 'get it'." He whispers, referencing Paul's song.

"What if it were just us two in the room?"

"I haven't forgotten about that conversation we had a couple of years ago."

"This time we should actually do the things we said we'd do."

My knees got weak and my pussy started dripping.
I never knew physical attraction to another human being could be this strong.

"You getting hot love?" George smirks, scooting closer to me and helping me take off the vest i was wearing.

"Much better." He says.

"Hey, Harrison. Undressing my woman yeah?" My drunken husband laughs.

Paul scoots closer to me and hooks his fingers under the hem of my shirt.

"If someone undresses my woman, it should be me." He slurs, lifting up my top.

I try to stop him but my body won't do as my mind says.

Soon, i'm left in only my bra.

George's eyes widen and Paul notices.

"Alright then, go on. Take off her top. We both know that if you don't do it, i will."

George smirks and immediately starts unclasping my bra.

"Jesus fucking christ." He hisses through gritted teeth.

Paul closes his eyes and latches on to my right breast and starts sucking and biting it.

George doesn't even have to think twice and mimics Paul on my left breast.

At this point, i am so aroused that i feel myself close to the edge. I'm moaning and pulling both of the men's hair.

"Just fuck me already. I need to feel you."

Paul and George look at each other. Paul nods, giving George permission.

"She's always been a George girl, go ahead."

They both start undressing themselves and i can't help but moan loudly as i see George's naked body, his cock erect against his lower abdomen.

Paul shifts my body and sits down behind me, placing my head on his lap.

George pushes my legs apart and alligns himself between them.

"You want George to fuck you dear?" Paul whispers.

"Hmm." I moan, squirming.

"Yeah? How badly?" He asks running his hands down my body, squeezing and pinching my nipples.

"Really really really bad." I sigh.

George leans down and kisses me, making my husband smirk.

"You want to feel me inside of you?" He says lowly against my lips, his hairs hanging in front of his face.

"Ye want to feel me deep?" He says before slowly entering me. My jaw drops.

"Fuck yes George. Fuck me." I moan, wrapping my legs around his slim waist.

"How deep do you want to feel me huh?" He asks, pushing himself as deep as he possibly can.

"I-i want to be sore tomorrow."

Paul groans and gets up.

"Fuck her George. Make sure she wont be able to walk."

George smirks and starts slamming himself in and out of me.

The sounds of skin slapping skin fill the room.

Paul tugs hard at his cock as he watches George fuck me into oblivion.

George moans loudly, biting into my shoulder as it almost becomes too much.

"Oh god." I moan, wrapping my arms around him as i feel myself near my high.

Right at that moment, Paul stands near my head and pushes his cock down my throat making me choke immediately.

George's eyes roll back into his head as he watches it all go down.

"Get 'er on all fours."

It takes George everything he's got to pull out of me and flips me around.

Paul lays beneath me and George is positioned in front me.

I feel Paul push himself inside of me. I moan loudly at his length immediately starts hitting my g-spot.

"Come on George." I say.

He doesn't hesitate and pushes his length down my throat.

I take all is inches down my throat while Paul fucks my cunt and suck and bites my breasts.

We all moan in unison before i cum hard on Paul's cock.

I nearly collapse as Paul and George are both still thrusting.

"God...fuckkkk." Paul moans as he cums, thrusting deep into me one last time.

As he pulls out, warm cum drips out of my pussy and down my legs.

George takes this opportunity to pull out of my mouth and put his cock inside of my dripping pussy again.
And soon, i feel him too, cum deep inside of me.

Finally, after all these years i finally get what i want.

George kisses my neck and shoulder as he's still coming down from his high.
With a loud groan, he then pulls out of me.

George sits down on the floor, leaning back against the couch. Paul lays down next to me on the couch.
George turns around and spreads my legs to look at the aftermath.

He laugh. "Well, that's a mess."

We all chuckle.

After a few minutes Paul is fast asleep next to me.

"I'll have to perform with yer husband more often."

"Why's that?" I ask dumbfoundedly.

"Because i love the afterparty."