Toy with me

Last week i got married to the one and only George Harrison. He looked so handsome in his perfect suit.

The week before that, i had my bachelorette party! And let me tell you, it was wild.

If Geo knew about what went down there, he would probably divorce me.

Anyways, it was all very new to me, the things we did and the presents i got. I kissed some of my girl friends and even touched them! One of my friends got me a dildo. Where did she even get that? I'd never seen one in real life.

I vowed to never touch it since i was married to my husband now. His touch was enough.

But sometimes...he just stays away from home for so long. The lads keep him there until midnight and well...a girl has needs.

And tonight...my 'needs' are a bit overwhelming.

-

I walk over to my closet where in a corner, i had hidden the taboo present i'd gotten from my friend.

Curiosity and well, lust, got the best of me and i decided to take it out of its packaging.

A white stick, shaped like a penis, came out of it. I gulped hard and and explored it with my hands.

I...i wonder how it would feel down there.

I look at the clock. At least two more hours before George gets home. I need to do this.

I make my way over to the bed and lay down on it. I spread my legs and let the dildo slide up and down my dripping lips.

My clit is pulsing in anticipation. Not being able to hold back anymore, i slowly push the toy into my throbbing cunt.

"Fuck." I moan. Finally being satisfied again.

Almost feels like the real thing.

I start moving it in and out of my pussy, my left hand squeezing my nipple.

"Oh yes....right there." I moan, imagining it's George fucking me instead of the dildo.

"Layla?"

My breath hitches in my throat as I'm startled by George, who apparently got home early...

"Geo...."

"Oh don't stop on my account love...continue...just pretend i'm not here." He smirks, making his way over to the bed and sitting down on it.

He takes his rock hard cock out of his pants and starts tugging on it frantically.

I bite my lip and continue fucking myself to the sight of George touching his cock.

"Oh yesss." I moan, biting my lip, my toes curling.

"Feel good Layla?"

"Hmm so good."

I speed up, the dildo now repeatedly hitting my g-spot at a fast pace. I bring my other hand down to my clit and start rubbing it.

"God...Layla." George moans, his lips slightly parted.

"I-i'm gonna cum." I moan, eyes rolling back into my head.

"Okay, that's it." George says, taking the dildo from me and literally throwing it across the room.

He places himself in between my legs and forcefully pushes his hard cock into my willing pussy.

"Why fuck that liece of plastic when you can fuck me? A real, thick, big, throbbing cock that's all yours."

I moan loudly and wrap my legs around Geo's waist.

"That's it Layla. Cum on my cock. Only i can satisfy you like this. No one else can. Especially not that fucking toy."

He slams himself in and out of me, his balls slapping my ass.

"Aaah." I moan as cum hard on George's cock.

My walls clenching around his thick member, forcing his juices to spill out of him aswell.

George falls down on my body and gives a few hard, last pumps.

"So. Fucking. Good." He says, ending each word with a thrust.

"Layla." He moans as he comes deep inside of my willing womb.

Slowly, George pulls out of me. My pussy is dripping with his cum. Still pulsing and hot from the assault of George's cock.

"Look at that." He smiles, looking at my ruined cunt.

He lays down next to me and kisses my neck.

"Don't use that toy again. Fuck me instead."