Chp. 4 | Munson

!𝕾𝖒𝖚𝖙!
Towards the end.
________________________________
Suggested songs
Pierce the veil - King for a day
Deftones - My Own Summer
________________________________

12:56 AM

Eddie and you returned to his room. You were slightly damp from the rain outside. He had already acknowledged you shaking a bit, you were freezing. He rummaged through his drawers looking for an old t-shirt and some comfy pants to give you. He tossed you a Band Tee and a pair of joggers, that seemed almost brand new. You thanked him. "The bathroom is to your right, I'll be in here lighting up again whenever you're ready." He muttered the last few words. Meanwhile, he turned his back to you. He looked like he was trying to clean up his room some. So you decided to go change already.

You headed straight to the bathroom, closing the door behind you. You stripped out of your damp clothes and took your time changing into the clothes Eddie had let you have. You also had taken your bra off since the top looked big enough to not reveal much of your cleavage. You tied the joggers tightly, they were a bit big for you. You observed yourself in the mirror before taking your hair down. Try to brush through it with your fingers to fix your frizz. You exited the bathroom and turned to Eddie's room.

While you were in the bathroom, Eddie did clean up a bit. But he was also trying to stop thinking so much about you. The small buzz he had going on made him think tremendously. And god was he brainstorming. He never felt like this before, he usually closed any feelings that usually arise. Eddie was used to one-night stands with people. But you, you were slowly breaking that shell for him. Sometimes he wished you guys didn't grow apart, but it wasn't something he could help.

Is it bad that all I can picture is her in my clothes all the time? The metalhead was initially losing the battle with his brain. Eddie chewed on his cheek. She would look better with them ripped off. He groaned, the testosterone in his body felt like it was pumping rapidly through his veins. "Fuck." He mumbled under his breath. He grabbed the joint the two of you were hitting earlier. Placed it between his lips, sitting on his bed manspreading. Eddie hunched over as he lit the small joint again. He puffed it once, before giving it a sharp inhale.

You looked at him with an arched brow. "You good?" He quickly brought his attention towards you, he fixed his posture before exhaling. His big brown eyes switched between yours and our body. "Yeah, sorry I just got finished cleaning up that's all." He scratched his scalp with his free hand. You walked in, sitting down on the bed before taking the joint out of his hand, "Hey—", he whines. "You'll be fine." you snickered placing it between your lips. You hit the joint, taking a bigger hit than last time. You hold it in for a moment before breathing out the drug.

Eddie watched you with a small grin on his face, he just couldn't stop grinning around you. It was infuriating too. How was he supposed to suppress all this? The weed was taking a strong effect on him. But he didn't want to make a move just yet. He didn't want to scare you away.

You looked at him taking another hit before handing it back to him. "You can keep those, by the way, they look better on you." He winked. You furrowed your brows, arching one of them. "Eddie it feels like I'm wearing a trash bag, they are huge on me." He nudged you making your body rock to the side. "Oh stop it, you could wear a fucking potato sack and you would still look good." He hummed looking forwards as he took his hit off the joint. "You think so?" Your eyes soften. He looked over at you with those big brown eyes again. "Of course, I wouldn't lie to you about that."

You leaned back, Eddie wasn't the only one getting affected by the drug, your face was warm and starting to tent with red. You could practically feel your heart beating. Or you were tripping who knows. But you remembered your thoughts from the shower. How you admired his figure...But you brushed it off trying not to think so much about it. Yet it was hard, as much you tried to not think of the ideas, pushing them in the back of your mind. You would just think about it more. You wanted to know him as a friend. A Friend. You pulled your bottom lip in with your teeth.