Chp. 5 | Highschool crush

Highschool Crush

_______________________________                              Suggested Songs               Enter Sandman - Metallica                ______________________________5:06 AM

                              Suggested Songs
               Enter Sandman - Metallica               
______________________________
5:06 AM

You must of fallen asleep after your high, because you sat up slowly trying to not make much noise. But you could tell someone was already awake or at least you thought so. The sound of the television in the living room had caught your attention. You glanced down seeing your clothes were still intact. You looked at yourself in confusion before standing up and looking at yourself in the mirror. You reached up pulling the collar of the shirt to check for hickeys. No....
You stood there frozen in shock for a moment, letting go of the shirt.

No no no

I didn't.

You turned to the bed and then the living room. You cursed under your breath. Shifting your legs you could tell the cloth between your legs was soaked.

I did.

I had a wet fucking dream.

It's fine, it was totally fine. You don't have feelings for Eddie. These things happen, it was completely normal for girls to have wet dreams. You covered your face in embarrassment. The dream felt so real to you. It couldn't of been a dream? You kept putting yourself in denial. But the verdict to this was Eddie. You dazed over towards the doorway. "One way to find out." you muttered. You passed the doorway making your way towards the kitchen. Eddie was knocked out, asleep on the couch. He looked so exhausted, it made you want to go back to bed. You stepped silently towards the sleeping figure. His arms rested on his rising chest and he used his jacket as a blanket. He should've just kicked you out of his bedroom. You grabbed the pillow that rested at his feet, holding it. "Eddie!" You whisper-shouted. He didn't budge, you guessed calling his name out wouldn't work. So you slapped him in the face with a pillow.

His head jolted up from his sleeping position, "W-", he got cut off by a pillow hitting him straight in the face again. "HEY-Hey?!" He swatted the pillow away; just to look up to see you standing over him. His voice sounded groggy and his hair was more of a mess than usual. "What the hell!?" His eyebrows quirked up in shock, looking at you wide-eyed.

"Eddie did we kiss last night?!" You continued to whisper-shout.

"What?" He groaned, he still wasn't fully awake. You hit him again, "Fuck!-shit!" He whined, "What-what!!" He exclaimed before grabbing the pillow before you tried to hit him again. "Answer the question Munson."—"What was it!" He shook his head with his brows knitting together. "Did. We. Kiss." You said sternly.

He sat there from a moment, he ran a hand against the back of his head. "Yeah..? We made out, why?" He started to move into a sitting position and rested his arms against his knees. You bit your lip, afraid of his next answer. "Did we do anything else..?" You questioned silently. He leered at you, blinking. "I'm sorry what?" His blank expression answered for you. You stood straight again and covered your face turning away from him. Eddie threw the pillow on the couch before standing up. "Y/n. Are you still high?" You held a hand up at him, avoiding from turning around. "No! It's..Nothing—Nothing just forget it." you whined. Eddie was confused as hell, you're acting awfully strange. "Y/n, look at me." But you couldn't, your face was red. You almost looked like a tomato. You were utterly embarrassed, you guys kissed but everything else you remembered was a dream. A fucking dream. Eddie finally grabbed you by your shoulders turning you to face him. He took both your wrist and gently removed them from your face before rubbing both your arms for comfort. You looked at him, pouting. His eyes examined your face, "We didn't do anything else last night. We kissed and afterwards I left the bedroom for a minute to find you dead asleep." Reassuring you, he gestured to the couch, "I even slept on the couch last night and watched tv if that helps explain." He gave you a small smile. You stared at the couch before closing your eyes and dropping your head into your hands. "I'm so sorry." You groaned, you had hoped Eddie didn't catch on to the fact that you had a wet dream about him. "For hitting me with a pillow or..?" He jokingly asked, referring to the kiss you two had shared. You looked up at him and gave him a look that made him burst out into laughter. "Eddie it's not funny!" You playfully hit his shoulder.