Chp. 6 | Welcome to Hellfire

Welcome to Hellfire
__________________________________
Suggested Songs
For whom the bell tolls - Metallica
_______________________________

Eddie, Monday • 12AM

"What the hell is wrong with me?" He groaned, Eddie paced in the kitchen. He held a hand up to his lips, still having a slight bit of taste of you. He Rubbed his finger on his bottom lip, racing through his thoughts. God, all he could think about was you. It was bad, he would have small memories of bumping into you at school. Yet, he knew you probably didn't remember much of those times. He leaned against the counter glancing over towards the hallway of the bedroom. He half hoped you would come out of there and ask why he would've left. He sunk his teeth into his lips pulling at them before sighing, he gripped at the countertop. He was always running from tense situations, it was habit. The thought of being open to someone scared him. That's why he would prefer just hook ups. You were a different case though. You were his middle school crush that he long forgotten about. Now you guys were at his place getting high together. How convenient; He sat and wondered why you were at the school that day. And why the hell you ran at the sight of him.

Eddie brushed his thoughts to the side as he went back to check in on you. He sat in the doorway, opening his mouth to apologize for leaving. But there you were, asleep on his bed. He shut his mouth and stared, you looked adorable asleep. He huffed and grabbed the blanket throwing it over you, he assumed you were going to get drowsy soon. But not this soon. God why did you have to fall asleep? After tucking you in he backed away and gazed down at you. You were mumbling in your sleep, though, he couldn't make out what you were saying. But he did make out one word that slipped out. It was his name. He looked at you puzzled, what exactly were you dreaming about him? It left him with his imagination. He rolled his shoulders, he was also starting to get exhausted. To exhausted to care about what Y/n was dreaming of.

Eddie made way to the living room, sprawling across the couch. He couldn't exactly fall asleep. His mind was still racing.  He turned on the television to distract himself, he grabbed the sleep of his jacket and shrugged off both the vest and jacket. He laid back throwing the jacket over his legs. He leaned against his balled fist. Soon after a hour pass by Eddie also fallen asleep.

Tuesday, 5AM

The rude, awakening Eddie experience was a slight bit irritating. He didn't get much sleep after all. When his eyes shot open it was you. You looked irritated as well, but with him, everything you were saying incoherent to him at the moment. Eddie groaned, rubbing his eyes to try and settle his vision "Answer the question Munson." but he got hit with the pillow again. "What-what!" He exclaimed. You went back to hit him again with the pillow, but he caught it giving you a playful glare. "What is it!" He gave you a concerned look, knitting his brows together.

"Did. We. Kiss."

He looked at Y/n confused, but he sat up and rubbed his neck. "Yeah, we made out, Why?" Your face was red and Eddie had taken notice to that, "...Did we do anything else?" You stared to look a little shy. But now he was connecting the dots. Oh, Y/n you little pervert. He held back from calling you out. Was that really what you were dreaming of last night? Eddie played stupid, not wanting to embarrass you anymore. "What?" Your face gotten even redder after that, you turned away from him embarrassed. "Y/n, look at me." You held your hand up stopping Eddie from getting closer to you. He frowned grabbing you by both shoulders and turning you to face him. He comforted and reassured you that nothing happened. The rest fell down hill with you guys playing around. He loved that about you, he could mess with you easily and be himself. Without you thinking he was some freak. The day went on as normal, Eddie went to school while you went with him. He was still confused why you had to talk to your friend Robin for, maybe it was about him? His whole mind was stuck on you that day. The kiss, the joking, just..you. He would even chew down on his pencil leaving little dents in the aluminum that held the eraser just thinking about the whole night you guys had shared. Eddie had one priority now. That was to get you to crumble in his arms and it was working.
__________