Chapter 12 : Evil Spirit of The Ring

Sorry guys for the super long wait! I'm taking six classes this semster at college and I'm super busy most of the time! Please be patient with me, I haven't forgotten about you all! Enjoy this chapter!!! 

Chapter 12 : Evil Spirit of The Ring

~Everyone's P.O.V.~ 

Ami, Yami-Yugi, and this "Bakura" stared intensely at each other and finally Yami spoke. 

"Bakura, what have you done? Why have you taken send us to the shadow realm?" He asked in a serious but concerning tone of voice. 

"Bakura" laughed evily and looked at Ami and Yami. "Bakura...Bakura is no longer here." 

"If you're not Bakura then who are you?" Ami exclaimed demanding an answer. 

"I am a theif and stealer of souls." "Bakura" answered in a evil voice. "And I have done terrible things in my request the millenium items. You do remember the legends don't you?" 

Yami and Ami's eyes both widened in surprise. How did he know about those legends? 

"Whoever so ever wields all eight millenium items will have unimaginable power and before I'm done with you both I will have your Millenium puzzle and bracelet and it will all be mine." Evil Bakura said with such confidence in his voice. 

"That's not going to happen." Yami glared at Evil Bakura with high intensity of courage in his eyes.

"Whoever you are." Ami said quietly as the two of them began to duel. 

"Then let the shadow game begin." Evil Bakura annouced and he and Yami-Yugi began to duel. Their cards were spreaded on the tree trunk. "The first move is yours." 

"And  my first card, I summon the Cyber commander, Tristan's favorite." 

The card he placed down glowed and Tristan appeared, wearing the same exact outfit the Cyber Commander wears, cargo camoflague pants, a black gas mask, and a gold bullets plalet that was straped on his right shoulder that came across his chest. Plus he was holding a black 3 barreled rifle in his hands.

"Tristan?" Yami-Yugi and Ami exclaimed in suprise. 

"Huh...?" The minature Tristan said looking down at himself. "What a weird dream! Where am I?" He began to look around frantically. "What's going on here?!" Finally he turned around and faced Yami and screamed, he screamed again when he saw Ami.  "I must've ate something that made me delousional!"

"Bakura must have used his milleunim ring to capture Tristan's soul in his favorite card." Yami said outloud to himself causing Evil Bakura to laugh. 

"Who's your little friend Yugi?" He chuckled. "He looks pretty tough but can he deal with this?" He placed a card down. "The white magical hat." 

A man with a white top hat and matching outfit with a cape on appeared onto the field. 

"Attack!" Evil Bakura commanded. 

Tristan looked panicked and looked at the card Bakura placed down on to the field. "Oh man, I must still be dreaming." 

The white magical hat man ran towards Tristan, as the man was running Tristan was still thinking it was all a bad dream. 

"I have to be dreaming, yeah that's it I must be still-" 

He was cut off by the white magical hat man attacking him right in the stomach, Tristan screamed in defeat and disappeared.

"No! Tristan!" Ami and Yami cried out and glared daggers at Evil Bakura.