Chapter 6 : Belief & Memories

Chapter 6

Belief and memories

~Ami’s P.O.V.~

My mind slipped into darkness that light came and made me faint again. What in the world was on?

That’s when I began see to another memory. But it wasn’t mine. It was Yumi’s.

Ami? What’s going on? Why did you faint again?

Yumi was standing beside me in this memory. We both were transparent objects standing in front of a glorious kingdom.

Yumi’s eyes widened at the sight of seeing a small girl nearby. Standing in front of the kingdom with a woman with silver pigtails like Serena’s.

Looking fiercely up at the woman.

“Queen Serenity! The Negaverse has killed half of our army! What shall I do to help?”

The woman known as Queen Serenity looked at the small girl with sad eyes.

“Nothing. To protect you, my daughter, and the other moon children I have to use the Moon Crystal to send you all to the future for protection. Queen Beryl wants you all dead.” 

“But I can’t leave you here! You…you’re the only family I have….” The girl’s eyes started to form tears.

The woman bent down to her level and held her by her shoulders.

“I’m sorry Princess. But you need to be safe, all of you do. Even if that means sacrificing my life to save yours. You may have not been my birth daughter, but I truly love you like my own. Your mother and father loved you very much. They did’nt abandon you. They were killed protecting you. Now I have to do what I must…”

Queen Serenity stood up, and looked at the skies, they were turning black and filled with evil from the Negaverse. A bright light appeared in her hands and there was a small Moon scepter with a silver crystal on it.

The small girl I did’nt recognize till Yumi spoke.

“That’s….me.” She whispered in shock.

My eyes gazed at the girl carefully and I felt myself being shocked my own self. It really was Yumi! Well her past self anyway.

The “other” Yumi ran inside the palace and Queen Serenity followed. The doors behind them shut, and then a bright white light consumed me and Yumi both.

I felt Yumi taking control of her own body, as I slipped back into my place in the Millennium bracelet.

~Serena’s P.O.V.~

I saw “Ami” fall to the ground and I scurried over to her. So did the others. Yugi seemed the most worried.

“Yumi!” I shook her gently. “Please wake up!”

Her eyes were still closed, but I sensed movement. Ami was’nt there anymore. It was just regular Yumi.

My eyes darted back to Yugi who seemed different…to his normal self.

Wait! Does he have a connection to Ami too? I gotta find more information on Ancient Egypt once we get back home.

“Serena…?” Yumi whispered, and I looked down at her.

Her soft purple eyes were open, and she was smiling a bit.

“Yumi you’re okay!” I exclaimed and hugged her tightly.

She laughed and so did everyone else at my reaction.

“Of course I am. I’m not dead.” Yumi laughed and pulled away from me, and was helped up by Lita and Mina.