Chapter 5 (Continued) : Icky, Crawly, Bugs. Go away!

Chapter 5 (continued)

Icky, Crawly, Bugs! Go away!

~Everyone’s P.O.V.~

Yami Yugi looked at the cocoon that Weevil placed on the field. And make a digusted face.

“Ughhh.” He said, still looking at the thing.

Mina, Ami, Serena, and even the others thought it was completely digusting.

“Ew that’s just gross.” Tea said.

“Weevil’s bug is sealing itself in that cocoon.” Joey eyes and face were obviously trying to look away from the bug.

I told these chumps that Weevil would turn this duel around. Mai thought in her mind while she continued to watch the duel.

“Behold my cocoon of evolution!”  Weevil laughed wickedly. “Within that cocoon sits my tiny little larva moth and over the next five turns, he will undergo a startling transformation.” He rose a fist at Yugi (Yami) and continued talking. “From tiny larva to a great big moth!”

“So I’ll crack your cocoon before that happens!” Yami spoke.

“Easier said then done Yugi! For my cocoon of evolution it gets a field power bonus from the wilderness around us. Increasing it’s defense points.”

Cocoon : 2600 DF

“You won’t be able to even scratch it’s surface!” Weevil smirked again. “Just 5 more turns Yugi, my moth will form and finish you off.”

If what Weevil says is true, I better act fast. Yugi said within his mind. That thing is getting bigger and stronger with each passing second. I have to find a way to break that cocoon now. Can’t let that moth get to it’s 5th stage of evolution. But do I have a card strong enough to stop it?

Yami-Yugi’s eyes wandered onto a card and he placed it on the field. “Gaia the fierce knight!”

A knight holding two weapons in his hands and sitting on his noble horse appeared.  It began to run at the cocoon.

“Shatter that cocoon!” Yami ordered, and the knight struck at the cocoon. But nothing happened.

“The field power bonus makes it too strong!” Joey exclaimed, a bit disappointed it did’nt get destroyed.

“Crap.” Mina muttered softly, crossing her arms over her chest.

“That’s one turn down! Care to try again?” Weevil taunted and cackled.

Ami-Yumi sneered at Weevil. And Yumi appeared to her side in her spirit form.

Ew! If Yugi loses I’ll have to go out on a date with that creep! Ugh. Why me?!”  She exclaimed, wrinkling her face up at looking at Weevil. “He just creeps me out with his attitude and those hideous bug cards of his! Why can’t he be normal?”

“Oh no.” Tea looked up at her friend.

“Hang tight Yugi. You’ll pop that puss-bag.” Joey said.

Mai started to laugh, causing Ami, Mina, Serena, Tea and Raye to look at her.

“Just what do you think you’re laughing at?” Tea snapped.

“All that stupid cheerleading you’re doing.” Mai said. “You make it sound like your Yugi still has a chance.”

Tea growled and Mina glared daggers at her.

“Of course he does!” Tea stated loudly at Mai, looking ready to punch the blonde.

“Yeah!” Mina also looked ready to kill her.