Chapter 10 : Darkness Falls

Sorry you guys! I'm terrily sorry for the long wait! Hope you guys will forgive me and enjoy this chapter!

 Chapter 10 : Duel With The Ghouls 

~Everyone's point of view~

"How is this possible?!" Serena exclaimed with her blue eyes widening at this "Seto Kaiba" who was waiting for Yugi to step up to him to start to duel. 

"I don't know, but i'm already starting to get creeped out by the look on his face!" Mina began to rub her arms like she was cold, with a shiver going down her spine. 

The bodyguard Kemo,(XD Finally found out his name!), who had Mokuba in a tight grip still looked upon Yugi (Yami), then Yumi (Ami) and smirked. 

He laughed. "Yugi! You don't have a ghost of a chance of winning this time because this time he is a ghost!"

Yugi looked at him again with confusion. And so did Yumi. 

"Ghost?" They both answered at the same time. 

Mokuba scowled and looked up at the man. "Stop it Kemo!" 

"It's a fact, two witnesses saw him and a blue haired girl fall to their doom." Kemo said. 

The whole gang gasps in shock. Their eyes widening in surprise. 

"Liar!" Mokuba exclaims. "Take back what you said!" 

"Get use to it. All that's left of Kaiba and that girl are memories." Kemo said, looking up at this "Kaiba" who stood on the platform. "Plus a very cranky ghost looking for revenge." 

"It's not him!" Yami-Yugi, glared at Kemo. 

Kemo smirked and looked at "Seto Kaiba"

"Well he's seen better days, but it doesn't matter now. It's time to duel with the ghoul." 

"It can't be! That guy is nothing but a fake!" Ami-Yumi exclaimed. "A trick by Pegasus." 

"Don't worry Mokuba, I'll win your freedom." Yami-Yugi said to the young Kaiba brother, who was still in Kemo's grasp.  "And then we'll find your brother." 

Kemo laughed and smirked at Yugi. "Well then, lets get this duel started." 

Yami-Yugi stepped onto the platform and looked at this Seto Kaiba. 

"Oh! I almost forgot to introduce your opponent, Miss Moto." Kemo looked at Ami-Yumi and slightly stepped to the side to reveal a blue-haired girl with matching blue eyes. 

In a instant, Ami knew exactly who she was. 

Serena and all of the girls gasped. 

It was Amy! 

"Amy! What have you done to her?!" Raye snapped at Kemo. 

Amy didn't look like herself, she seemed evil. Darker....less sympathetic....

"This is Miss Anderson, she was along with Kaiba and was killed alongside with him! She wants to take revenge on you Yumi, because she was always jealous of your singing and dueling." 

Ami-Yumi looked Amy. Her blue eyes looked right into hers. They looked angry and jealous, like what Kemo was saying was true. 

She scowled at Ami and pointed a finger directly at her and the rest of the group. 

"You all never cared about me! We were all over Yumi like she was covered in gold, ever since she became our friend!

Serena looked at her, with hurt in her eyes. "Amy, we never-"