Chapter 5 : Ewwww! Bugs?!

Chapter 5

Ewww! Bugs?! 

(And I will ask again…can someone who can really draw, draw a picture of Yumi and Ami-Yumi? I really need it! If you can, message meh! XD ~Animegirly)

~Everyone’s P.O.V.~

Yugi and the whole gang made it to Duelist Kingdom. The island was huge! And yet so beautiful.

“This looks like a pretty big place.” Joey said, glancing around at the island. Mina and Lita nodded in agreement. “It does.”

“I wonder how all the duels are gonna work on this island.” Serena stated, while munching on a bag a chips she brought along with her.

“Hey! Give me some of those!” Joey reached for the bag, but Serena turned away causing him to fall.

“No! You ate 2 of my other bags of chips already. These are mine!”

Anime tears came down Joey’s face. “But I’m still hungry…”

Yumi giggled at her new friend. “Joey you eat so much! It’s like your stomach is like a black hole in space.”

“You’re telling me.” He smirked at Yumi’s comment. “A growing boy has to eat ya know.”

Everyone sweatdropped. Raye just snickered.

“Oh boy...” She giggled.

As everyone boarded off the ship.  Joey began to celebrate everyone’s safe arrival. Till he sneezed on Tea.

“Eww! Joey!” She exclaimed.

“Sorry.” He said in a stuffy voice then blew his nose at the tissue Mina handed him.

“You would’nt have caught that cold if you hadn’t jumped into the ocean to save the last of my grandpa’s Exodia cards.”

Yugi remembered how Weevil threw the cards in the ocean and laughed. That little bug-eyed creep!

“Speak of the devil, there he is now.” Lita looked up at the last person coming off of the ship.

The small blue haired boy with thick glasses looked at Yugi and snickered. Then casually walked off the ship towards the castle to watch for Pegasus’s announcement for all of the duelists.

“Wish I could wipe dat smirk off of his face!” Joey growled.

I would too But we don’t have time for Weevil right now.” Yugi thought turning away from Weevil.

Yumi nodded in agreement. “We can’t worry about him at the moment. Not unless one of us duels him.”

~Meanwhile In Space~

“Queen Beryl. My lady.”

The evil woman with red hair turned to looked at Jadeite one out of the 4 servants she closely sees as her greatest allies.

“Ah, Jadeite what a pleasant surprise. I need another human to try to get rid of those Sailor Brats!”

He bowed at the evil queen.  “Yes m’lady. As you wish.”

“But…only target the small one at the moment. I sense a powerful magic in her.” The evil queen said, thinking about Sailor Love’s hidden unknown abilities.

“Yes. My Queen..”

And so Jadeite left and sent an evil seed to earth, and take over another human.  Right in Duelist Kingdom.