When Worlds Collide Chapter 9 : Everything's Relative

When Worlds Collide

Chapter 9

Everything’s Relative

(Note: Hope you guys will like this chapter. Sorry for the long wait!)

~Everyone’s P.O.V. ~

“Wow Yugi I can’t believe you already won 5 star chips!” Tea exclaimed in amazement as she looked at Yugi’s dueling gauntlet.

“Yeah! Soon you’ll have enough to get into the castle, duel Pegasus, and rescue your grandpa.” Tristan said coolly.

“Man I wish I had more star chips.” Joey said in a bit of disappointment.

Yugi, Tea, Tristan, Joey, Mina, Lita, Raye, Serena, Darien, Luna, and Yumi walked along the path of the forest. Looking for other duelists to play against.

“Don’t worry about it Joey.” Yugi comforted his friend. “You’re doing fine, you’ll be able to help out with your sister soon.”

“I sure hope so.” Joey responded continued to look forward towards the path they all walked on, thinking about his sister Serenity.

Serenity’s really countin’ on me.

“And I won’t let her down.” Joey said out loud with a smile on his face. Mina saw this and slightly smiled herself. The blue eyed blonde girl admired Joey for trying to win the tournament for his sister Serenity.

Just as she was about to say something, a boy’s voice rang through all of their ears.

“Help! Help! Somebody help me! Somebody please!”

There was a boy in a pink long sleeved shirt, green vest, and light blue jeans being in a chokehold by one of Pegasus’s island bodyguards. He had a pointy tall stack of hair and wore a black and white suit.

“Gah! Please somebody! Anybody help me!” The boy cried again as the bodyguard began drags him away.

Everyone began to run towards the pleading boy’s aid and help him.

“Hang on kid! We’re coming!” Tristan called out

The bodyguard heard him and turned towards the big group with the boy still struggling to get out of his grasp.

“Help you gotta help me!” The boy screamed

“Let that kid go!” Tristan said with a fist balled up and ran towards the bodyguard.

With his strength Tristan managed to flip over the bodyguard with one of his own arms and onto the ground. The boy who was screaming got out of his grasp.

With a smirk Tristan said to himself. “Not too shabby.”

But to his surprise and Lita’s the bodyguard flipped over on his own feet, jumped into the air, and kicked Tristan down.

Tristan groaned in pain. “I’m off the big guy.”

Lita upset and ran at the bodyguard, throwing punches and kicks at him.

“Take this you dirt bag!” She said, her green eyes blazing with anger, making her karate moves onto the guy.

“Lita no!” Serena exclaimed.

“You’ll get hurt!” Mina and Raye said with worry. Yumi said nothing but her purple eyes were wide with fear.

The guy smirked and laughed, dodging all of her blows. He grabbed her wrist and flung her onto the ground hard.