Aayan: The Attention Seeker

Rita was surprised to her grandson with her son as they entered the mansion.

""Sidharth, Ayaan with you?" Rita asked him confusingly while deep down she hoped, her daughter-in-law has return back as well.

"I went with Shehnaaz for her check up, so i brought him with me to spend time with him." Sidharth answered his mother, who wasn't talking to him these days. She was disappointed at how he behaved with Shehnaaz.

"Oh! What did doctor said?" Rita asked concernedly. Sidharth told his mother whatever doctor told him.

"Its not good. Shehnaaz is living alone, how will she take care of herself." Rita voiced out her worry.

"Don't worry, maa. I will think of something." Sidharth assured his mother.

"Sidharth, give me my grandson. I missed him so much." Rita took Ayaan in her arms and showered him with kisses which irritated him but all he could do, was pout.

Sidharth smiled seeing his mother happy. Ayaan was the only grandchild of the family and gets to pamper by everyone in the family. He is life of the Shukla's. His parents love him to bits and only he knew, how empty his house was since Ayaan had left with his mother.

"You get freshen up, lunch is ready." Rita turned to his son and told him. Sidharth nodded and went upstairs, on his way he met Tejashree.

"You went to meet Shehnaaz?" Tejashree asked him. Sidharth nodded his head positively in response.

"Sidharth, i was wondering if i could get remove shehnaaz's & ayaan's pictures remove for few days from house. Hina might get suspicious." Tejashree trailed off hesitantly.

"Sorry, Tejashree. But i am not giving you permission to do that. You can make some excuse to your sister." Sidharth replied to her and walked away from there in his room.

He closed the door and moved inside, his lips curved into a small smile seeing the wall above the bed of their room adorned by Shehnaaz & Ayaan's photographs, some of them included his & their couple photographs as well.

The room was decorated by Shehnaaz being the interior designer herself, she designed their bedroom after their marriage and she did a pretty job. Sidharth liked his room much better now.

"Can i redesign our room? if only you don't mind-" Shehnaaz asked her husband who was working on his laptop.

"Why do you want to redesign it? Don't you like the way it is?" Sidharth asked her back. He closed his laptop and put it aside on the table.

"I like it, but the room looks like a bachelor's room, not married couple's." Shehnaaz replied with honesty. Shehnaaz looked around the pale green & grey colored room with modern interior yet it didn't pleased her.

"You are right, i guess." Sidharth agreed with her. His wife squealed in excitement as she heard him. Shehnaaz opened her design book and sat beside him.

"So tell me, which design do you like?" Shehnaaz asked him excitedly, leaving him amused by her enthusiasm.

She can be such a kid at times. Sidharth thought to himself and chuckled inwardly.

"I have no idea about all this, You know better." Sidharth replied truthfully. His wife hummed in response and started looking through some designs while he shifted close to her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Shehnaaz was toxic. He couldn't resist her. The natural seductress that she was, gives him hard time when it comes to controlling himself around her.

No matter how many differences they have in their relationship, the physical relation between them, has always been strong.

"Later." Sidharth hushed her when she tried explaining him about some design. He nuzzled his face in crook of her neck, he closed her book and kept it aside as he made her lay down on the bed while his masculine form hovering over hers.

His  fingers trailed over her shoulder till her wrist, she shivered under his intense gaze. Shehnaaz submitted herself to him. His arms circled around her petite figure as he pulled her into his arms. His head dipped in to crook of her neck, he slide the night gown off her body, leaving her naked in his arms. Shehnaaz sighed in pleasure feeling his lips on her skin, his touch was burning her.

Shehnaaz whimpered at the lose of his body contact with hers as he lifted himself off her to get rid of his clothes. Sidharth leaned and kissed her on lips, pouring his unsaid feeling in it. Their bodies tangled with each other, he showered soft feathery kisses over her body, she clung onto him, moaning his name as he worshiped her body. They don'r understand what it it but it was something beautiful..

"Ouch-" Sidharth was ruthlessly brought back from his thoughts by his son who throw his toy at his father who wasn't paying any attention to him.

"Ayu! You are one naughty boy-" Sidharth muttered under his breath and picked up son from the floor and placed him on his son. Ayaan's toys were scattered on the floor of their room.

"You always want attention, huh?" Sidharth picked him up and nuzzled his face in his belly, making his son burst into fits of laughter.

"Now lets go and get something in Ayu's tummy. My boy must be hungry after playing." Sidharth crooned softly. He got up from the floor with Ayaan in his arms.

Sidharth went downstairs in living area where his parents and brother were seated.

"Mom, can you make something to eat for Ayu? I have no idea what does he eat at this time-" Sidharth said to his mother, Rita who nodded her head in positively and went in kitchen. Sidharth thanked her and slumped down on the couch with Ayaan in his arms who was tugging at his hair.

"Ow! Leave my hair, you little devil." Sidharth commanded his son, but his stern tone had no affect over his son who just laughed and continue his act of pulling his hair.

"Give him to me, son." Ashok said to his son who obliged him and handed Ayaan to him who happily went in his grandfather's arms. Sidharth chuckled at his son who enjoys the attention people give him.

"So, did you talk to Shehnaaz?" Ashok look at him with questioning gaze.

"I didn't, but from her behavior i can tell she is not going to melt down soon." Sidharth replied to his father.

"Thats good. You deserve this hard time." Ashok replied back.

"Dad, weren't you supposed to say 'its alright, beta. Everything will be fine-" Sidharth raised his one brow at his father.

"I was being honest." Ashok shrugged casually in response. Sidharth sighed but didn't said anything in return when he knew whatever his father said, was truth.

He had messed up big time and it will take time for things to get back to normal