Shehnaaz Ka Nazariya👀👀

After the puja ended, guests started to leave and only family members were left behind.

"Shehnaaz beta, have something. Tumne subah se kuch nahi khaya and its not good-" Rita brought some cheese sandwiches for her, knowing her daughter-in-law can never deny them.

"Thanks, maa." Shehnaaz smiled at her mother-in-law. Shehnaaz went and sat on the couch in living area where other members were also seated. She was munching her sandwich when she felt a tug at her hair, she turned to left and found her son who was looking for her attention.

"Ouch! What do you want?" Shehnaaz asked Ayaan who pouted in response.

"Awwww, So finally you remember you have a mother too, I thought you were happy with being your daddy's sidekick." Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes at her son who scooted closer and sat on her lap.

"So Ayu was troubling his mumma? huh?" Rita asked while smiling.

"Yeah! He was on mission ignoring mumma since morning." Shehnaaz replied to her MIL. She bends and kissed Ayaan's head.

"Papah!" Ayaan looked around for his father who was missing from there.

"Look there. Your papa is there." Shehnaaz pointed toward the stairs, Sidharth was descending down the stairs and when little Ayaan's gaze fall over his father, he giggled and throw his hands in air.

"Shehnaaz, I need to talk to you. Come upstairs once you are done." Sidharth said to Shehnaaz then turned to his little one.

"Come, young-man. Its time for your nap." Sidharth  murmured as he picked him up in his arms.

"Yeah! Nap my foot. You both are going to do anything but take nap." Shehnaaz snorted. Blame it on her pregnancy hormones, Shehnaaz was quite moody at the moment.

Sidharth narrowed her eyes but chose not to say anything knowing about her mood swings.

"We will be upstairs, mumma." Sidharth muttered under his breathe before he went upstairs.

"Yes, Sid. You wanted to talk to me-" Shehnaaz trailed off as she moved inside the room after closing the door.

"Yeah! Actually i was thinking if we shift back here. I mean, if only you are comfortable." Sidharth murmured softly. His eyes never leaving hers, he wanted her to take the decision on her own, not because he want her to. First time the need to put her above everything become unavoidable.

"You really want me to come back?" Shehnaaz asked him, raising her one eye brow at him amusingly. Today he had given her many shocks with his changed behavior.

"Yeah! When you were away, i missed you." Sidharth admitted truthfully.

Shehnaaz inhaled deeply as she heard those words spoken by him. It was strange but in a good way though.

Then Shehnaaz thought over his words. Was she ready to come back? She left the house with intention of never coming back, but fate again played its game and she was here with him, wondering if she should give him a chance or not.

Sidharth stepped close to her and kept his palm on her cheek which brought her back into her senses. Shehnaaz lifted her eye lashes and look at him.

"Fine! Get our luggage from my place. I am not gonna do all the packing & unpacking once again-" Shehnaaz sighed heavily as she completed her sentence. His face broke into a heart felt smile as his mind registered her words.

"Really?" Sidharth asked her to confirm.

"Yes really, but don't think things are normal between us. There are still so much we have to clear-" Shehnaaz murmured softly.

"I know. And we will work together and come out of this. I promise." Sidharth promised her. Shehnaaz gave a small nod in response. It was best she thought. Atleast if things didn't work out between them, their won't be any guilt that she hadn't tried from her side.

Shehnaaz will put her 100% in her marriage once again and this time she knew, her feelings will be reciprocated by him.

Sidharth wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"Papah!!" They broke the hug when they heard their little one calling out for Sidharth.

"God! You always want attention, don't you?" Sidharth chuckled at his son and walked over the bed where he was playing with his toys.

"Shehnaaz, can you put him to sleep? I will go and get our stuff from there." He said to Shehnaaz who nodded her head in positive response.

"Can you bring some things from market when you come back?" Shehnaaz asked him hesitantly, she had never asked him to bring things for her before.

"Sure. Give me the list." Sidharth smiled assuringly. Shehnaaz grinned and grabbed the notepad from the table and penned down the things she want before she handed over the list to him.

Sidharth grabbed his car keys and walked out of the room.

In the evening, Shehnaaz went downstairs in living area with Ayaan. All the family members were there, having their evening tea. Shehnaaz settled down on the couch next to her mother-in-law.

"Hey, can i take him?" Hina asked her. Shehnaaz looked at her, till now she has successfully avoided her. Not that she had anything to talk with her.

Shehnaaz fails miserably when it comes to making herself deal with his ex who somewhere was the reason of her failed marriage, unknowingly though. Shehnaaz doesn't want to sound rude or blurt out something which could hurt her feelings.

"Sure." She smiled politely. Hina stepped forward to take Ayaan in her arms, but little Ayaan wasn't in mood to let go of his mother.

"He has just woken up from his sleep thats why he is acting all moody. You can play with him later, if you want." Shehnaaz smiled apologetically at her. Hina gave a nod and went back to her seat which was beside her sister.

"Shehnaaz, I was thinking to get the room next to your bedroom ready for kids. What say?" Rita asked her.

"Sounds good. But what about the theme of the room?" Shehnaaz asked her back.

"I have no idea as of now since we don't know Ayaan will have a sister or a brother." Rita responded back.

"I hope its a girl. I don't think i can handle three Shukla mens." Shehnaaz mumbled under her breathe, but loud enough for others to hear. Sid's parents laughed while Shehnaaz smiled sheepishly.

Her smile faded when her eyes fell over Hina, who tried hard to hide her sadness but failed.

Shehnaaz felt a sudden wave of sadness hit her when she look at her. She felt sad for her, but then there was nothing she could do for her. Can she? She was certainly not from the women who willingly sacrifice their everything for others. She was selfish but then who isn't? She think about herself & her kids before anyone else, specially about her kids. She want them to be happy and have a secured future. Shehnaaz has a practical approach to life than emotional.

She wanted to talk to Sidharth about his relation with Hina. Shehnaaz wanted to know where they stand today, though he had cleared he is not in love with Hina anymore but still she want to have a heart to heart conversation with him about his past. Something which they never had.