Mehendi's Aqal K Badam Worked 💪

He slides his arms around her from behind and hugged her tightly, nuzzling his face in crook of her neck. A sigh escaped his lips. He started placing soft feathery kisses down her neck, earning a low moan from her.

"Sidharth, what are you doing?" Shehnaaz asked in low, nervousness filled tone. Its been a while they had gotten intimate, and with her hormones on high, she doesn't trust herself around him specially when he is so close to her.

"Showing my wife how much i love her." He whispered softly. Sidharth's voice made her feel fuzzy inside, butterflies were dancing around in her belly in anticipation.

Sidharth moved his hand, his palm rested flat against her belly. He could feel small swell there and he knew its their baby, breathing inside her. He made her turn around, facing him. He leaned to kiss her, but she stopped him by placing her hand on his chest.

"I want ice cream first." Shehnaaz pouted cutely.

"Shehnaaz? Are you serious?" He stare at her in disbelief.

"Yeah. You want kiss, I want ice cream. Give me what i want, I will give what you want." Shehnaaz told him while her craving for ice cream was increasing.

"You should have been a business woman, not interior designer." Sidharth mumbled, surprised seeing his wife's demands but he also knew he had to bring her ice cream else she won't let him go close to her.

"Mango bar." Shehnaaz grinned as she told him.

"Sure, ma'am. But i will get my kiss with interest." Sidharth winked at her before he walked out of the room, leaving a blushing wife behind.

"Di, i think this is for best. I can't stay here and watch him everyday with his family. It hurts." Hina said to his sister Tejashree who sheds tears silently and kept looking at her with pain in her eyes.

"You want to leave your di? Hina, after so many years i have got you back, i don't wanna lose you again." Tejashree held her hand and told her in broken tone.

"You are not losing me, di, but i will lose myself if i stay back. I love him and I do want him back but i can't. Sidharth is not mine anymore and the thought itself is very painful. I wanna go away from here and start a new life again. I have got admission in london's very prestigious university, i will go there and complete my studies." Hina said to her sister hoping she would understand her point of view and let her go. For good.

Almost everyone in the family was happy when they heard about Hina's decision of moving on in life. This is what she needed.

Sidharth was happy, his life was slowly coming back to normal with more ease. Hina has left for london where his relation with his wife was growing healthy. Together they stepped into 6 month of pregnancy.

Ayaan was his usual self, troubling his mother with his tantrums while enjoying the undivided attention his father & other family members shower on him.

"Ayaan Shukla!"

Sidharth chuckled when he heard his wife's loud voice calling out for their son who must have been troubling her. He placed his laptop and file aside and walked out of his study room and moved to his bedroom.

Pushing the door open, he stepped inside his bedroom only to find his son's toys scattered every where on the floor. He smiled when his gaze fell over his son who was standing near by the bed, looking up at his mother who was glaring down at him for messing up the room for the second time in past one hour.

"Shehnaaz, atleast don't scold him today. Its his birthday." Sidharth said to his wife while moving toward his son. He bend down and picked him up in his arms. He looked up at his wife who glared at him in anger.

"Your child is a spoiled brat." Shehnaaz hissed in anger. Her hand rested over six month old baby bump. Sidharth moved toward her and placed a soft peck on her cheek, to calm her.

"Shhh. I will tell him to not to trouble you and I will clear this mess." He crooned softly. She sighed heavily knowing there is no use of arguing with her husband when it comes to their little son, she sat down on the bed.

"Ayu, don't trouble mumma while i clear this mess. Be a good boy, okay?" Sidharth talked to his son in child like tone. Ayaan gave a smile to his father who returned the favor then made him sit on the bed beside his mother.

Ayaan stood up taking support of his mother, he wrapped his arms around her neck before nuzzling his face in her shoulder.

"Nautankibaaz." Shehnaaz muttered under her breathe but couldn't stay angry with him anymore. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

"Mamma." Ayaan pouted. She giggled before she kissed his cheek.

"You know how to melt me, don't you?" Shehnaaz trickled her nose with his causing her baby boy to laugh.

"Enjoying without me? Not fair." Sidharth mocked hurt as he slumped down on the bed beside her. He scooted close to her and wrapped his arms around his two most favorite.

"Ignoring your not good, wifey." He whispered in her ear. He nibbled her earlobe seductively causing her to moan then gasp slightly.

"Sidharth! Have some shame. Your son is here." Shehnaaz whispered to him.

"And no wonder he got this 'I-want-attention-all-them-time' trait from you." Shehnaaz added further while narrowing her eyes at him. He ignored her comment and hugged her more tightly while his hand rested over her baby bump.

"Shehnaaz, why are you so silent today? Talk to me na-" He whispered softly in her ear.

"And what should i talk about?"

"Anything. I just wanna hear your sweet voice." He crooned softly, his breathe trickling over her earlobe.

"That was so cheesy, Sid" she giggled, her eyes twinkling with happiness.

"And your laugh is even more sweeter." He whispered in huskiest low tone.

"Sid! Stop it." Shehnaaz laughed making his heart swell with happiness. As cheesy as it may sound, the sound of her laughter brings peace to him.

"Acha suno na." He called out lovingly.

"Bolo." She murmured softly.

"I love you." He kissed her cheek as he confessed, again.

No matter how many she had heard those words from his mouth, it never failed to make her heart skip a beat. Shehnaaz kept her hand on his cheek and turned her head little to face him.

"I love you too." She gave a small peck on his nose as she said those words to him finally, bringing a heart felt smile on his face. He didn't wasted a moment and sealed her lips with his, pulling her into heart searing passionate kiss.

They were on their way to their happily ever after with understanding, love and respect for each other in their hearts.