Clearing The Past: Hina

Hina looked around the worried faces of the Shuklaa's, but her eyes searched for someone. She wanted to see Sidharth. She wanted to talk to him. A part of her still hopes, whatever she had heard, wasn't truth. She doesn't want it to be truth.

The door of the hospital room opened and Sidharth stepped inside, Her eyes immediately watered seeing him.

"Sidharth!" She cried softly. Sidharth walked over the bed and looks at Hina.

"Sidharth, do you know i called you in noon and some lady picked it, she said she is your wife. She was lying-" Hina panicked as she cried. A wave of fear hit her once again when she found no trace of love for her in his dark orbs.

"She wasn't lying. She is my wife." Sidharth revealed to her. Hina frozes on her spot and her mind went numb. Those few words of his, shattered her world.

"Hina beta, you were in coma from past 6 years. Its a long gap and to be honest, we didn't wanted Sid to wait his whole life for you. Life doesn't work that way, we didn't knew when will you wake up from coma." Rita told her honestly. Brutal but truth. Like any parents, they too wanted to see their son settled down in his life and be happy.

"When did you got married?" Hina turned to Sidharth and asked him, her voice deprived of any kind of emotion. He couldn't make out what was going on in head.

"3 years back." Sidharth answered. Hina lowered her eyes, hiding her tears from him.

"I understand, auntie. And you are right,I can't expect him to wait for me whole life. It would have been unfair to Sidharth then." Hina murmured softly.

When Hina looks at the whole scenario, she understood his parents views and him. Though it killed her from inside to see him with someone, she will try to control her heart which still crave for him.

"Di, can we go our home? I don't want to stay here any longer." Hina turned to his sister and said to her. Tejashree nodded her head in response and asked her husband to complete the necessary formalities for her discharge.

Sidharth moved backward and stand there in corner, he was happy with current happenings. A guilt was lifted off his heart. It might be selfish on his part but he was happy that Hina has accepted his marriage. Now Sidharth would wanted her to move on and have someone who could love her the way she deserves.

It was around 2 at night when he reached home from hospital. Sidharth took a quick shower before he slipped inside the covers beside his wife on the bed. Ayaan was on the other side, snuggles up in his mother's arms and a wall of pillow on the other side of Ayaan so that he won't fell down in sleep.

Sidharth shifted close to his wife, inhaling in her fruity fragrance. He felt calmness washed over him in her presence. He carefully wrapped his arm around her waist, not disturbing her sleep.
His lips curved into a small smile when she relaxed in his arms. He placed a soft peck on her head before he closed his eyes to sleep.

"Shehnaaz, Mom has kept a small puja at home this sunday, for your & baby's well being." Sidharth informed his wife as he entered the kitchen.

Shehnaaz gave a small nod in response as she continued to feed Ayaan who was throwing tantrums and adamant on not eating.

Sidharth lets out a chuckle and walked upto them.

"Give it to me. I'll feed him." Sidharth said to his wife.

"Its alright, Sidharth. You will get late for office." Shehnaaz replied to him. In past few days, things has changed between them. They are more calm and patient while dealing with their problems.

"Oh! Common, Shehnaaz! Don't forget, I am the boss. I can go whenever i want-" Sidharth replied back to her, causing her to giggle softly at him. Shehnaaz shook her head and handed over the bowl to him.

"Ayu, why were troubling mumma? Its not good, you know-" Sidharth talked to his son who listened to him with a cute pout. Ayaan looked up at his father and started throwing his arms in air, gesturing him to take him in his arms.

"First finish your food, then daddy with play with Ayu." Sidharth told his son as he fed her spoonful of his baby-food.

Shehnaaz, who was watching their interaction, narrowed her eyes at them.

"Daddy's sidekick." Shehnaaz muttered under her breathe.

"We heard that, mumma." Sidharth smirked at her.

"Doesn't matter to me." Shehnaaz stuck her tongue out at him and turned around, she poured some juice in a glass for herself. Sidharth chuckled at his wife's childish antics which are rare to see since she is always serious around him, and it pain his heart.

Sidharth wanted her to be herself around him. He doesn't wants her to change herself into someone she is not, just because he called her acts childish in past.

"Did you see Ayu, mumma is jealous of us." Sidharth turned to his child and said to his son who passed a wide grin to him.

"Oh please! I am not jealous, but you both are crazy. Stupid Shukla men." Shehnaaz replied childishly, making him laugh.

"We can continue this argument in evening, for now I have to leave for office." Sidharth chuckled softly. He finished making his son eat, then took him in his arms and made him burp.

"Sure. Its not like you can win against me." Shehnaaz replied to him while sipping her orange juice.

"Nor i want to." Sidharth muttered under his breathe.

"Take care and don't do any adventure in my absence." Sidharth told her in stern yet caring tone.

"As you say daddy-dearest." Shehnaaz replied back sarcastically. Sidharth shook his head, knowing hormones are driving his  pregnant wife is crazy, making her act grumpy around him.

Shehnaaz took Ayaan in her arms.

"Ayu, say good bye to daddy." Shehnaaz told her son who happily agreed and leaned forward toward his father and gave a sweet kiss on his cheek, making his father smile.

Sidharth returned the gesture and kissed his son.

"And one for mumma as well." Sidharth mumbled before he kissed his wife's cheek causing her to gasp in shock where as their son clapped in happiness.

Her husband's sudden change and gestures, were new to her. It was like Shehnaaz was exploring a whole new side of him and so far, she is liking it.