Discussing About Past: Sadeli Mehendi

Cold breeze brushing against her skin caused her to shiver slightly, Shehnaaz wrapped her arms around herself as she continued at stare out at the starry sky while standing on the terrace.

"What are you doing here at this time?" She smiled when she heard her husband's voice from behind. He came and wrapped a shawl around her from behind, providing her much needed warmth.

"I needed some fresh air." She mumbled softly. Shehnaaz felt butterflies erupted inside her belly when she felt his arms wrapped around her from behind. His palm rested flat against her belly, made her feel fuzzy inside.

"But you can catch cold."Sidharth whispered in his huskiest low tone yet she could feel his concern. She inhaled a deep breathe before she turned around in his arms, facing him. She lifted her eyelashes and her mesmerizing gaze met his intense ones.

"Has Ayu slept?" She asked him about their son.

"No. He is playing with mom & dad in their room." Sidharth replied with a smile.

"God! What am i going to do with this boy? Its almost midnight and janaab is busy in playing." Shehnaaz huffed, she turned around to leave to give a little piece of mind to her little one.

"Shehnaaz!" Sidharth grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in his arms.

"He is just 8 months old and don't tell me you were going to scold him-" Sidharth gave a meaningful look to her.

"Don't know about scolding but he needs some spanking." She grumbled.

"What?" He look at his wife with wide eyes.

"No. You are not laying a finger on my child." Sidharth told her with authority in his tone.

"I gave him birth, that makes him my child as well and i have more right over him than you." Shehnaaz pointed out more childishly though.

"But it was me who got you pregnant, so its me who have more right over him." Sidharth replied back playfully. Shehnaaz felt blush crept up over her cheeks, but refuse to gave up.

"So? It was me who carried him in my womb for nine months. I spent nine months more with him than you or anyone else for that matter." Shehnaaz retorted back and stuck her tongue out at him, satisfied with her response while  Sid could do nothing but stare at his wife in amusement.

"Okay. This argument is turning little childish now." Sidharth muttered under his breathe.

"That because I won and you are jealous." Shehnaaz grinned at him.

"I accept my defeat. Happy? Now lets go, its getting late." Sidharth shook his head while smiling at his cute wife. He bends down little and scooped her in his arms, surprising her yet again.

"Sidharth! What are you doing? Put me down." Shehnaaz said to his hesitantly as she tighten her hold around him in fear of falling down.

"Shhh" Sidharth hushed her. He held her securely in his arms as he started to walk. He went downstairs, then in their room. He could feel her gaze throughout and it stir something in his heart.

Sidharth made her sit on the bed and he himself knelt down on the floor before her.

"So sweetheart, do you want to have some hot chocolate before going to bed?" Sidharth asked her. His fingers playing with hers, giving her goosebumps at how loving he sounded at the moment, something different from his unusual reserved self.

"Sure, mr. husband." Shehnaaz answered him in fake British accent. He lets out a chuckle, and got up.

"I will be back with your hot chocolate." Sidharth mumbled softly before he walked out of the room. 

Shehnaaz sighed and fall on the bed on her back with a dreamy smile playing on her lips. She was falling in love with her husband again.

He wrapped his arm around her as he pulled her more closer to her him. After having their drinks, they were snuggle up in the blanket. Sleep was far away from their reach even though it was past midnight. Little Ayaan was sleeping in his crib.

"Aren't you sleepy?" Sidharth asked her softly.

"No." Shehnaaz mumbled, she tighten her hold around him and buried her face in crook of his neck. A sigh escaped her lips, she felt peaceful being in his arms.

"2, can i ask you something?" Shehnaaz asked him.

"Sure." Sidharth muttered.

"Why did you never told me about your past? Why did you never told me you were forced?" Shehnaaz questioned him. It was something that was eating her up from inside. She wanted to know.

"It wasn't like i wanted to hide it from you, but then i didn't knew how will you react. I mean, at that time our equation wasn't something you could call friendly. We were continuously arguing over one or other thing. And i was trying to come out of my past." Sidharth told her truthfully. Shehnaaz hummed in response.

"Do you still love her?" Shehnaaz asked him. She lifted her head and look at him, for an answer. His one response hold their future. Shehnaaz knew she doesn't want to live with a man who loves someone else. She doesn't want a compromise in the name of marriage.

"No. I don't. I admit i loved her. She is part of my past, but she will always remain there. I don't harbor any kind of romantic feelings for her now." Sidharth admitted to her with a soft smile playing on his lips. He didn't wanted to hide anything from her. He want her to trust him when he say he loves her and want her back.

Her heart skipped a beat.

"Thats all i wanted to know." Shehnaaz muttered under her breathe.

"Do you regret marrying me?" Sidharth cupped her face and asked her, looking into her eyes.

"No. No matter what kind of relation we shared, i never regretted marrying you. With some bitter memories, i have lots of sweet memories." Shehnaaz answered with a toothy grin, her eyes sparking up with innocence.

Sidharth lets go of the breathe he didn't even he was holding in. He smiled and kissed her forehead, her response has surely given him hope that they will be together once again.