TWO.

MONSTER LAWS REINSTATED

the news about the werewolves spread like wildfire as mayor wells announced a town meeting immediately

the news about the werewolves spread like wildfire as mayor wells announced a town meeting immediately. "i always, always said the stories of monsters in the forest were real. and no one belived me" bucky sucked his thumb, looking the other way. "i thought werewolves were just myths"

"yeah, like cavities" jc said. stacey, lacey, and bucky looked at him weird."wait those are real too?" jc looked shocked. "werewolves, ew. i really hope my allergies don't act up" lacey sounded disgusted as stacey put her hand on her back.

mackenzie, zed, and zoey sat with their dad. "please, can i have? im the only zombie in my class. a werewolf friend would be great." zoey begged as they looked at her. every since mackenzie saw the werewolves she felt a connection with them but couldn't understand it.

"ill feed him and walk him." zoey
continued. "yeah, werewolves ain't class pets, zoey. and they certainly ain't friendly." zevon confronting his youngest daughter.

"im okay." addison reassured her parents. "aunt missy, uncle Dale. the crash was horrible, but i protected addison. anyone as courageous as me would've done the same. though not really, im super brave." bucky trying to look good for his aunt and uncle [ A/N : okay bucky that'd a definitely a lie , you big baby ]

"mom, dad, everything is fine." addison reassuring her parents. "its not fine. there are werewolves circling us right now, waiting to attack." dale being a protective.

"yeah, and im way too tasty. im always look like a snack. somebody has to do something" bucky said.

"and someone will. hold my purse" missy shoving her purse to her husband and walking up to the podium , gaveling making an announcement.

"by order of city council, effective immediately, all anti-monster laws are reinstated. " she bang the gavel.

all zombies and some humans are upset about the anti-monster laws being reinstated and pretty much all the humans were glad it was happening .

addison wasn't happy about the idea and her mom told her to zip it. zed and mackenzie head down to where addison is.

"zed, we need to talk" addison looking worried at her boyfriend. " we do. even though you didn't write, or answer any of my letters."

"no, she did wrote alot but . . . " mackenzie told her brother. "the aceys shredded all of our letters." addison rolled her eyes at the aceys as they make a taunting face.

"addison. will you make me the luckiest zombie and be my date to prawn?" zed asked getting down on one knee [ A/N : low key though he was gonna propose ]