SEVEN.

MY LITTLEST WOLF, I WISH
I WAS BY YOUR SIDE.

both addison and mackenzie couldn't understand the chemistry homework, so addison texted bree for some help

Addison : with kenzie rn, HELP
🧪

addison put her phone down as she took a sip of her cocoa while kenzie was busy drawing, too busy to notice the sound of the scratching noises on the front door.

addison and mackenzie put their textbook, sketchbook and the cocoa on table. addison pulled open the front door to find an empty street, just when they're about both head inside they spooted claw marks on the door. addison and kenzie stared at them with in fear they turned to see the empty street not so empty anymore.

"come with us" willa demanded.

"what's so important" addison asked looking at the werewolves.

"you both are" wyatt said looking at addison before looking down at kenzie.

addison and kenzie began walking behind the wolves as wyatt and willa led the pack quietly and stealty, through seabrook, stopping once they made it into the forbbiden forest at the edge of the town. the pack of werewolves with kenzie and addison with them carefully snuck, through the fence until they made it deep into the forest.

as they made it into the den, addison have some burning questions that she wanted answers about why kenzie and her being dragged into this. "where are we going?"

"it's a wolf secret. if we told you, we have to kill you" wynter said with a satisfied smirk. wyatt and willa looked at her as if she was crazy, being to get worried. "too much, too much, i knew it. sorry! welcome!" wynter said excitedly but, willa's face changed her attitude "but not too welcome!"

suddenly, wynter growled when her necklace turned from blue to green as coughed as kenzie comforted with worry in her eyes "are you okay?"

wynter was hestiant to tell her as she hold her necklace in her hand "my necklace is losing it's charge" kenzie and addison was worried that this has been happening to the wolves.

"every day, more and more of our pack becomes sick because their moonstones lose their power. all of our elders are too sick to travel ⸺" wyatt explained before willa interrupted him.

"which leaves taking care of the pack to us. to me" willa walked over to the other side of wynter and comforted her. "you'll be fine, wynter. i promise. you'd better be right about this. we need to find the moonstone soon."