SIX.

I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY
FELL FOR YOU

kenzie hasn't told anyone about her night out with wyatt cause they probably ask if it was date, which is not by the way

kenzie closed her locker and saw her brother's new campaign posters. she rolled her eyes, for how human he looks. she thought he would know better by now to be your true self.

today was the big day that addison will be running cheer practice, she asked if kenzie could help out despite her not liking the pink cheer uniform.
but she would anything for her friend.

"we're so fired for running cheer practice, together we can do anything" addison said, as she saw panicked look on everyone's face as they were looking behind addison and kenzie.

"im sorry, but this practice is for cheerleaders only" addison stated.

"ha! just try and get us to leave" wynter stood up fiercely.

"no, we don't want you to leave, we want you to stay. show us what you can do, the cheer team is for everyone." kenzie smiled.

the wolves grinned as they got into position. addison paired kenzie up with wyatt and she was with a different werewolf.

"five, six, seven, eight" addison counted down.

with everyone partnered up, music started playing and the cheerleaders showed the wolves the step then, they joined in.

soon, everyone was moving in sync as soon as the music ended kenzie was lifted up into the air and did a backflip before falling into a pair of arms.

strong arms, send a warm and fuzzy feeling for her as she could tell who it was. kenzie took a closer look at his moonstone as she never been this close to him before.

wyatt's arm tightened around her, pulling her closer to him, rubbing slow circles on her leg as he was carrying her bridal style

kenzie was so lost in the moment that she didn't noticed that her brother and eliza were there.

"yeah, the scruffy, super handsome, fine smelling, wyatt is really into your sister" eliza stated.

"i thought we told her to stay away from them" zed said as eliza patted on his shoulder and walked away.

"so what do you think , moonshine" he asked while everyone was celebrating.

"uh ⸺ that was great actually" a little bit speechless. "you can put me down now"

wyatt put her gently on the ground. kenzie went to addison congratulating her on her first cheer practice then went to talk to wynter.