THREE.

NEW KIDS IN TOWN

the next morning addison and zed were talking while mackenzie was busy sketching

"i really thought we'd all be at the prawn together. i thought seabrook could change" addison disappointed about the new anti-monster aws.

"it did. believe me, i will find a way to get us to prawn." zed promised.

"or we could miss it together" addison said in a flirty tone.

"im not letting your miss the prawn." zed argued.

"if you can't go, im not going" addison argued back.

"well, did like you too much not to let you go"

"we'll, i like you too much to leave you behind. i am so not going" addison argued back.

"ugh, you guys even fight like a perfect couple" eliza coming up to them. making mackenzie put her sketch book in her bag.

"how's it going, eliza?" addison asked.

"you know, fighting injustice is keeping me busy." eliza informed.

"and looking good doing it, zom-bae" addison and eliza wiggling their fingers together.

"im thinking the student president should get his own corner office. let's see if we can move out the math department. write that down." bucky telling jc his plan when he becomes president.

"addison, kenzie, time to officially nominate me as president. let's keep it understated, yet extravagant and flashy" bucky adding more to his plan.

"cheer could be so much more than just pom-pomming for bucky" addison said as mackenzie agreed.

"you have a point, cheer should unite others, not for winning" mackenzie agreed.

"uh, addison? once we're cheer captains, you two are so off the team." lacey taunted addison

"and when im cheer captain, you'll ne welcome to stay, because ill be making cheer about bringing people together" addison attempted to trash talk.

"that was awful trash talk." stacey said. lacey agree.

"you two will be never be cheer captain, freaks" lacey taunted at mackenzie and addison.

zed noticed the look at his sister. he knows how hard it is for being not just a zombie but something else.

addison, lacey, and stacey walked off.