TEN.

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA REALIZE THAT THERE IS NO MONSTER LIKE ME

it's been days since the demolitionand mackenzie still hasn't waken, her friends are starting to worry and the wolves feared the just got a great alpha and she has on the verge of existing

and mackenzie still hasn't waken, her friends are starting to worry and the wolves feared the just got a great alpha and she has on the verge of existing. wyatt hasn't left her side for days, willa tried to get him to eat or take a break but no luck. meanwhile, mackenzie's hands started to hold wyatt's as she look at him smiling

"did you miss me?" she joked, wyatt hugged her tightly not letting her go.

"don't you ever do that to me again, we were all worried about you"

"im okay, i guess been this was been almost dead for awhile"

"there's been someone who wanted to see you for a long time" wyatt introduced leaving the room giving the two some space.

a werewolf with white hair walked into the room. "i know you don't remember me but im your grandmother"

"grandma?" suprised at her grandmother

"yes, im so sorry my dear. your mother and i thought it would be best if you live with your zombie family. and yes i had my doubts about you but, not anymore you are such like your mother. this was actually her room. you don't have to stay here, i know you spent your entire life in zombietown but your always welcome to stay here. and im sure wynter, willa, and wyatt be happy if you did." she explained to her.

"you don't have to apologize, grandma i get it it's weird being the first monster hybrid so i get it besides, you guys are here now and that all that matters"

"oh honey im glad to hear that. i used to remember before your mom passed that you and wynter will play till your hearts content. the best of friends i ever seen"

"so, wynter is my childhood friend?" she asked

"yep, so you don't have to give your decision now but, if you ever need anything your pack will be here for you" her grandmother smiled and gave her a big hug.

willa cleared her throat announcing her presence "sorry for interrupting this sweet moment but, your brother is here"

mackenzie grabbed some blankets before heading out with her grandmother not to far behind having to deal with elders business.

she gave some blankets to young wolf pup. "here you go, don't worry ill make sure nothing bad happens to you"

zed walked in the wolf den, seeing that willa wasn't kidding without the moonstone they will did

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐖𝐄 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 【 𝑤𝑦𝑎𝑡𝑡 𝑙𝑦𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑛 】 🎉