EIGHT.

I FOUND THE TRUTH OF WHO
I AM AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

mackenzie wake up to the sound of her alarm clock still can't process about what happened last night

mackenzie wake up to the sound of her alarm clock still can't process about what happened last night. she grabbed the case and the letter and headed out downstairs for breakfast.

"hey, sweetheart. zed, head out to school early big election day" zevon said putting down the newspaper not looking at his oldest daughter.

"kenz, what's with the new look?" zoey asked, making zevon looking at kenzie

"yeah, what's with the look"

"oh, ive decided to have a change of pace that's all, dad i gotta go gonna be late for school" kenzie said, grabbing a piece of toast and heading out the door.

walking to school through the woods. she thinks better in the woods, still can't over the news

why didn't my dad tell me? he must've known. and what about the wolves did they knew too.

then kenzie realized the demo was today. if they fail to save the moonstone it would crushed, she knew what she had to do.

☽⠀. . .

today was the big day for everyone, zed and bucky with the election, and addison mackenzie figuring out who's the destined great alpha.

"whoa! bad hair day?" lacey said firmly.

"bad hair life" stacey scoffed

"i think it looks great" addison, with a bright smile

"yeah, not so much" jc said snapping his fingers with stacey and lacey.

"addison, if you ever except to be cheer captain ⸺" addison interrupted lacey.

"yeah, maybe i don't ⸺ maybe the cheer team isn't for me after all" the aceys gasped and walked away.

"addison! i was thinking all night you're not werewolf, you can't be" zed ran up to addison.

"but i love moonlight strolls" addison argued back.

"yeah, you like sunsets too that doesn't mean you're a vampire" he scoffed

"zed ⸺" addison tilted her head.

"look, it's really hard to be consider a monster, trust me."

"all me and your sister ever wanted was to find our pack whichever one of us it is ⸺ and now we finally have. when we see the wolves we're gonna put this on and see if one of us, is a wolf. im sorry, if i cant make the debate, but i need to find the wolves, good luck" addison said hugging him.