Ch. 2 ~ Be here for you

- Lauren's POV -

I finish showing Lizzie around my empire, and she goes off to join Scott with the rest of the server. I can slightly hear them while I replant my crops on one of my islands. "You may not have noticed, but there's another being that's important to this entire server!" I hear Scott saying. "What? Is it an animal or something?" I hear a high-pitched feminine voice ask. "No, just follow me." Lizzie says, and whispers to me in chat; "Hey come help me with water or something pls" So I make a stream of water going down to ground level, then walk up to the door of my main building, and look as professional as I possibly can. And that's saying a lot for me. "Wait- Rivendell had man-made clouds?" Someone asked, but no one answered, as they all struggled to get up.

"Helloo!" I say, as they all turned their attention towards me. "Who are you?" Someone named SolidarityGaming asks. "I'm Lauren, from Skycity!" I announce, and everyone comes to say hi, aside from Scott and Lizzie. "Have you two met her already?" Someone asks them. "Yeah!" Lizzie responds for them both. "Well, this was very unexpected!" Another says. "Yeah! Great to meet you!" Another says. "It's great to meet you all!" I say, bowing slightly."Well, we should get going!" One person says. "Yeah! Travel safely!" I say, and they all say bye.
"Well- my energy is now gone" I say, sighing. "Nah, you need to have more! We're gonna invite you to our empires!" Lizzie says, energetically.
"*sigh* alrightt. " I say back, and start flapping my wings. "Hold on tight." I hold out my hands out to Lizzie and Scott. They both grab on, and I fly them over to the Ocean Empire. Of course, with the queen's guidance. "Woaaah!" I say, starting at the giant towers made of quartz and coral. "It took a while, but I did it!" Lizzie says, and shows us around. "Okay, wanna go to... Jimmy's next?" Scott says. "Uh- who's Jimmy?" I say, only kinda knowing people by their nametags. "Oh that's SolidarityGaming!" Lizzie says.

- Lizzie's POV-

It feels odd flying. I mean, I'm pretty much a fish judging by how much in in the water. I am the Ocean Queen, after all. I continued to stare off into space, following Lauren and Scott through Jimmy's empire. "Oh- Lizzie, where are we going next?" Scott asks. "Let's go to Mezalia, Smallishbeans' empire. Call him Joel, by the way." I say, 'regaining conscience' in a way. "Okay-" Lauren says. Walk through Mezalia, I wonder when Lauren got here and how. "Woah, what's going on here, Joel?" Scott calls out to Joel, building a huge building skeleton. "A mega-base!!" He calls back. Then, he comes down to us. "Looks- odd" I say, and Joel scoffs.

- Scott's POV -

"We'll be right back." I say, then drag Joel where no one can hear us. "Why you so sad?" I ask him. "I've started to like Lizzie..." He confesses. "That's so cute! But- are you gonna tell her?" I ask, with wedding ideas rushing through my blood. "Hey- it's nice to try! And in the very unlikely situation you get rejected, I'll be here to help you." I say, trying to comfort him. "That sounds- like it's not helping." Joel says, and tries to walk back to the girls. "No- you're asking her out- and I'm helping." I say, and we have a long discussion about how he'll do it.

- Lauren's POV -

"No way!" Lizzie says as I explain what I had found in that weird book in that creepy dungeon thingy. "It's really weird, and oddly seems calming to know I'm a descendant of gods though." "Hey girlssssssss!" Scott makes an unnecessary entrance. "HI, Scott." Lizzie says. I see Joel blushing, and looking at Lizzie.

"Joel, you good over there?" Lizzie asks. "Yeah, just thinking-" He says, and I whisper: "when's the date?" "Pffft- no." Joel answers out loud. "*laughs* Sure, now go slay and do it." I say, and he looks at Scott. "Sure-!" Scott says, and we walk away, still able to hear them. "Yesssssss" I whisper to Scott. "Lizzie, i- I've loved you since the day I met you. Would you do the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" Joel asks and puts his face in his hands. "OH MY GOD, YESS!" Lizzie says and smiles. Joel un-hides his face and they kiss. "Yesssss thank the lord!" Scott mutters in victory, as I smile at the two as they glance at us.

We walk over to Lizzie and Joel. "Okay, where we going next?" I ask. "Let's go to KatherineElizabeth's!" Joel says, and gets up to start walking. "Lizzie, get on my back, and hold on." I say, spreading my wings. "Joel! Grab my hand, and hold on!" I say and he grabs on. Scott does the same, and I fly up. "WOAH-" Joel yells, and slips a bit. "Lizzie, help-" I say, and she grabs Joel's wrist. She slips a bit, so I land in the middle of nowhere. "Ow, my back-" I say and crack it. "I have a plan. Lizzie says, and ties a rope around Joel and Scott's bodies, and gives me the other end of Scott's rope. "Hold onto it.' She says, then tells the boys to make sure the rope won't hurt when we go up. "All good!" They say and Lizzie gets on my back. We fly off, into the sunset, towards KatherineElizabeth's empire.

TBC!