Ch. 10 ~ The End

Okay so I haven't been really doing Lauren's pov even though the story is mainly about her, sooo this whole chapter is from her POV! Sorry about that! Anyways enjoy! <3 I have no motivation or ideas to continue this story, so this will be the final chapter. If you guys so have some ideas for alternative endings I can write those, so feel free to comment! The ending will be angst ⚠️

After Scott came back, it was mostly cleaning Rivendell up. Clearing the ice, rebuilding the buildings, and more. Then, Scott decided he'd freeze the blood-red crystal, and never return to it. [[A couple hours later]]
"Jimmyyyy! Come hereee!" Scott yells, chasing him around the flower field. Me and Lizzie watch them from a nearby cliff, laughing at how cute they were together. "Hey Lizzie?" I ask. "Yeah?" She responds. "I've got something for you!" I say, and pull a golden crown decorated with purple gems, and 'L+L, bffs' engraved on the rim, in cursive handwriting. I hand it to her, and smile. "Aww! Lauren, this is so cute! I need to make one of these for you!" She squeals, placing the crown of her head. "Beautiful." I say, looking at the crown atop her pink hair. "Thank you!" She says, and smiles. I look back at Jimmy and Scott, who are still running around the field. "They need to kiss-" I mutter, and chuckle. "Yes they do." Lizzie answers. "Wait- you heard that-?" I say, smiling. "I hear everything." She says, and giggles. "Sure." I say, and Jimmy trips, and Scott lands on him. Me and Lizzie laugh. Jimmy looks clearly flustered, and Scott's smiling. "Kiss!" Lizzie calls out, and I giggle. "Wha- Lizzie wh-" Jimmy shouts, but (of course-) is cut off by Scott kissing him. Me and Lizzie cheer and laugh. Then, they come and sit with us. We spend so long talking, that we don't realize it's almost 10 pm, and we decide it's time for a camping trip. We all fly to our own empires and grab camping equipment, and other things like flashlights or books.

[LDShadowlady: Can Joel come, Scott?]
[Smajor1995: sure!]

We meet at Rivendell, and find a nice hill in the nearby dark oak forest. We spend a couple hours talking and having fun, before we all pass out at around 2 am. I wake up first, very early, and make some bread and eggs for everyone, then I waited for them to wake up. 2 hours later, Scott jolts awake, looking scared, but looks at me and sighs in relief. He walks towards the campfire, and sits beside me. "What's up?" I whisper. "Just a nightmare, I'll be okay." He whispers back. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask. "No thanks." He whispers, staring at Jimmy's tent. I hand him his bread and eggs, and he eats them. "Thanks." He whispers. I nod, and hear Lizzie get up. "Morning, Lizzie." I whisper, and she rubs her eyes. "Morning." She whispers, and sits beside me, on the other side of Scott. I hand her eggs and toast, and sigh. "What's up?" She asks. "Oh, nothing. Just a bit tired." I say, and smile. "Morning, guys.." Jimmy yawns. "Morning Jimmy." We all whisper back. He sits beside Scott, and I pass his breakfast to him. "Now Joel needs to get up." I sigh, and take a little chunk of my bread, and munch on it. Lizzie looks at Joel's tent, and rolls her eyes. "I'll go wake him up." She sighs and gets up. We sit in silence, before Lizzie comes out with Joel, looking exhausted. "Goodmorning, Joel." I say, and he waves. "Hey, I'm gonna go visit Fwhip!" Jimmy says, and flies off. We wave goodbye, then talk for a bit. "I'm gonna go find something." I say, and get up to go into my tent. Looking for my crown, because my look is never complete without it, I feel really tired. I eventually pass out, sleeping peacefully on the ground. "Lauren?" I faintly hear Lizzie's voice. I open my eyes ever so slightly, seeing Lizzie bent over above me, looking confused. "Hey, wake up." She says, and shakes me. I groan, and rub my eyes. "Hm...?" I grunt, sitting up. "You passed out looking for something." She says, and smiles. "Heh, sorry-" I say, and yawn. "C'mon, we're gonna play Risk at Mezalia." She says, and leaves my tent. I put my crown on, grab my stuff, and leave the tent. "Good afternoon, sleepy head." Scott laughs. "Sorry." I say, taking down my tent.
(Angst now D: i don't wanna do angst T-T)
Then, the ground shakes violently, knocking all of us over. "What the-" I say, getting up and looking around, helping everyone get up. "We need to go to spawn..." Scott says, and we fly off. We meet at spawn, and Jimmy runs in.
(Skipping that dialouge)
Me and Scott fly to Skycity, and it seems fine, so we both go to Rivendell. He goes to check on the crystal, and I evacuate the villagers. We meet again, and Xornoth traps us in a cage of corruption. "LET US OUT-!" I yell, and Scott looks at me in fear. "H4h. You can't y3ll ar me, puny hum4n!" He yells, and a corruption tentacle wraps around my mouth, so I can't speak. "Lauren-" Scott mumbles, and looks back at Xornoth.
(Skipping this as well :D)
Scott looks at me, and smiles. I look at him in fear, shaking my head. He plunges the sword into his chest, and falls backward. Xornoth falls forward as well. The tentacle loosens and falls of my head, and I rush to Scott's body. "SCOTT! PLEASE, WAKE UP!" I scream, sobbing. He very so slightly smiles, and the death message appears in chat.

[Smajor1995 withered away]
[SolidarityGaming: what]

I sit there, holding Scott's dead body, sobbing my eyes out. I sit there in silence for 10 minutes until...

[LDShadowlady left the game]
[Smallishbeans fell out of the world]
[SolidarityGaming left the game]
[PearlescentMoon withered away]

"What the hell... what does left the game mean...?!" I mutter, and look down at Scott. I pick him up, and run into his house. I lay him in his bed, and run to my empire. A giant hole underneath my cloud leads to the void. "What the..." I say, and try to fly to Skycity, but a giant black tentacle pulls me down. "HELP!!" I scream, getting closer to the void. Skycity crumbles, and falls with me. A giant piece narrowly avoids me. I look all around, until I see a giant black shadow. It laughs, and the tentacle breaks, leaving me floating in the void. Another giant piece of my empire comes falling down, this time landing on me, and crushing me to death.

[laurenzside was crushed to death in the void]

The End.

Holy hell! That was so fun to write! I hope all you who read this enjoyed the story! I really appreciate everything on this story! <3 and I will do some alternative endings so suggest some! I have another story coming soon, so look forward to that, and, I'll hear from you in my next story!
- Forest, August 12th, 2022