Ch.11: A nightmare come true

Over the pass few days, I've been busy with Stefan. I finally caught his eye and I wasn't wasting any second of it. Katherine, still, isn't talking to me, especially now I'm flirting around with Stefan. The "love of her life" apparently.

The only time she talked to me in these past days was to basically tell me that I'm ruining her relationship with Stefan, but I see her with Damon all the time, so I don't see the problem. Is it really necessary for her to have both of them? Well according to her, it is.

I had completely forgotten about the whole vervain exposure, it slipped my mind. Especially since Katherine wasn't bugging me about it every minute.

Although today, I had a very bad feeling about it. Something in my gut was telling me that today wasn't going to end well.

I had heard Stefan's father on the phone last week. It sounded like he was arguing with someone. While I was eavesdropping, I heard today, the date of today. I had confronted him about it but he just told me to mind my business and to not worry about anything.

I was very confused on what that was supposed to mean. But I didn't question it again, till today.

~~~

Katherine's POV:

Elizabeth and I haven't been on speaking terms lately. She hasn't apologized yet, she's probably thinking I'm gonna apologize. But no way! Honestly how could she question me? I just wanted to have a little fun. And it was going great till she ruined it. She took Stefan away.

Everyday, piece by piece, his attention for her grew and his attention for me shrunk. It was getting annoying. He's supposed to be with me, not her. He's supposed to love me, not her. What does she have that I don't? I had him once, but he just left me for her.

I know they kissed outside, I was outside on the balcony. They don't know that I know. I'm guessing they don't know that anyone knows. When I saw them kiss, I thought I felt sadness. I felt a piece of me shatter. I genuinely loved Stefan. I'm not just saying that cause he got with my best friend, but I did love him. Ever since I saw him from the carriage that day. Elizabeth doesn't know about it though. And I never plan on telling her.

Sure, I had Damon, but Stefan was different. I felt love for Stefan. For Damon though, I can't say the same. I felt lust with Damon, not love.

I had only told Damon about what I saw between Stefan and Elizabeth, and he seemed happy about it. I remember his exact words were "I'm so glad my baby brother found a girl. Took him long enough. Also now I have you all to myself, you should be happy."

I told Elizabeth how I felt about her and Stefan, but she'd gone all rage at me. She was angry I even brought it up. She told me that I already had Damon and that was enough. She liked Stefan too. I know it.

Besides all this, the vervain thing has still been going around. Honestly it's scaring me a little. Never, in any town that we went to, has anyone discovered vervain. Our leaving would always be because of the famous Klaus Mikaelson. He was still hunting me down. I could feel it. But I wasn't gonna let him catch me. I'll run to the end of the world, if it meant he wouldn't get me and I'd be safe. Me and Elizabeth would be safe. He wasn't after Elizabeth, but I still take her with me.

I did miss her to be honest. I missed her smile, her laugh, just our little talks. Me barging into her room and waking her up. Or me going through all her dresses, while she stands there telling me to stop.

Although Stefan and Elizabeth together bugged me, I was glad she was happy, but I wasn't gonna admit that.

I saw Stefan going into his room, and for the first time in a while, Elizabeth wasn't with him. I know the next thing is wrong of me but I couldn't help myself. I followed him into his room, luckily no one was in the hallway and saw and the door wasn't locked. I did lock it though once I went it.

Luckily today, I wore this beautiful red corset that really tightened my waist.

Stefan looked surprised that I followed him in his room. He had just taken off his shirt and I was attracted immediately.

"Katherine what are you doing here?" He asked me with a surprised tone.

"I came to see you obviously," I replied in a soft loving tone, "I see you flirting around with Elizabeth. It's making me a little jealous if I'm being honest." I took steps closer to him and he backed away. Loyalty, love it! As I got closer, he fell, sitting down on the bed.

I hovered over him and whispered to him, "come one Stefan. I know you miss me. Let's have a little fun, like before." I understand it's wrong and I could really hurt Elizabeth's feelings but I only cared about myself right now. I have my needs and I'll complete them.

"What do you have in mind?" Stefan asked. Not the answer I was expecting. But I smirked, satisfied with his answer.

I pushed him down on the bed and got on his lap. I started kissing from his stomach to his chest to his neck to his lips. He threw his head back, he was obviously enjoying it just as much as I was.

When I kissed him on the lips, he grabbed my waist to pull me in closer. The kiss kept getting deeper and deeper. He slipped his tongue into mine. It was a desperate kiss must I say. He missed me I know it.

I let go of the kiss and sat up, "now to satisfy my needs." I felt the veins under my eyes appear and the crave for blood grew higher and higher. The pulse in his neck got louder and louder. He looked terrified but he didn't scream. He laid there shocked and frightened. The fangs in my mouth grew and I took a bite from his neck. Once again, no scream, just a small whimper.

I sucked on his neck, draining some blood out of his system. It's okay, it's only a little, he'll live. But suddenly I felt a sore burn in my throat. My throat started closing up. I couldn't breathe. Stefan noticed my pain and moved me off of him. He got up and I did too. But as he was going out to get help, I passed out on his floor.

I didn't know what was happening. I don't know what Stefan did next. The last thing I heard was footsteps. A lot of them.

Everything was black. Pitch black. Not a color in sight. Now I knew this was a nightmare come true.

———————————————————————
Words: 1187
A/N: LONGERRRR CHAPTER YAY!! How do we feel about this chapter though? Should I do more people's pov?