Who Are You?

Eve: "shit shit shit shit"

Maria: "Eve what's wrong?"

Eve: "what? Oh nothing"

Maria: "babe, I can tell something is wrong"

Eve: "I can't find my keys and I need to get to work. I looked everywhere, I don't know where I left them"

Maria: "they are right here. Where you always put them"

Maria holds out her girlfriend's keys 

Eve: "thank you. I have to go, bye"

She takes the keys and rushes out of the house, shutting the door behind her

Maria: "weird...shit, I need to get to work"

At work

Maria is in her office working on some reports with her friend and coworker Natasha

Nat: "what's up with you today?"

Maria: "something is wrong"

Nat: "what do you mean?"

Maria: "something so wrong with Eve"

Nat: "what makes you say that?"

Maria: "I don't know. She's been acting...different"

Nat: "how so?"

Maria: "there's a lot of different reasons but the main one is that this morning she couldn't find her keys"

Nat: "what's so bad about that?"

Maria: "She always leaves them in the exact spot. Even when we first started dating and she would come over to my house. It was always the same spot, the right corner of the table when you first walk into the house. That's where I found them so I don't understand how she couldn't find them"

Nat: she can just be having an off day. Even the best agents have those

Maria: "I don't know"

Nat: "don't overthink it. She's been working a lot recently. She's probably tired. FUry ahs been on her ass all week. I would be exhausted if I was in her shoes"

Maria: "yeah, you're probably right"

A few days later

Maria: "hey babe"

Eve: "yeah?"

Maria: "I'm thinking of ordering sushi for dinner, what do you want?"

Eve: "the usual"

Maria: "okay. Do you want calamari?"

Eve: "sure. That sounds really good right now"

Maria: "what about for dessert, we can order from the bakery down the street. We can order a few slices of that cherry pie that they have. You know, the one you love"

Eve: "sounds good. I'll order that after dinner"

In a blink of an eye, Maria pulls out a gun and points it at Eve

Eve: "Maria, baby what are you doing?"

Maria: "who the fuck are you"

Eve: "baby-"

Maria: "don't baby me, who the fuck are you!"

Eve: "I don't know what you mean"

Maria: "I thought nothing of of it first until you couldn't find the car keys.Eve has put them in the exact same place for the last 6 years.Eve doesn't like calamari. The texture is gross to her and makes her nauseous. She also hates cherry pie because the filling looks like blood and it reminds her of the mission she went on that went wrong. I am asking again, who the fuck are you!"