She's the devil disguised as an angel

"I walked past them, how else do you think I got past," she said and I folded my arms

"Don!" I looked behind her and two of my guards ran toward us.

I looked back at her and she wiped a drop blood off her cheek. I raised my hand at my men and they stopped in their tracks.

"You killed them," I said while glaring at her.

"I only killed one of them the next three are just unconscious," she said like it was no big deal. I looked at my guards and they had their guns in their hands.

I look back at her before sighing. She folded her arms with a smirk.

How can a small person like herself cause some much trouble in such small periods of time.

I swear she's the devil disguised as an angel.

"Clean it up before anyone sees," I ordered and my guards walked away.

"Would you quit killing my men," I said with a hard glare.

"Come on it's fun," she said with a smile.

"Well it's not fun finding new guards I'm willing to trust everytime you pay me a visit," I said and she placed her hands on her hips.

She has a very small waist and broad hips with an amazing ass.

She would probably murder me if she knows what I'm thinking sometimes.

"Okay," she said and I unfolded my arms.

All of a sudden it's like what she did, didn't matter anymore.

I wonder if her parents could ever stay mad at her.

Fuck what's wrong with me?

I slipped my phone back into my pocket before looking down at her.

"Are you stalking me now?" We both asked each other at the same time.

"Hell no," we both answered and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, I find it very annoying," I said.

"Well that's a you problem," she said and I looked away from her tempting eyes.

"I saw you," she said and I raised an eyebrow.

She stepped closer to me and I licked my lips. My eyes scanned our space before I looked back down at her.

"I saw you watching me," she said and I smirked.

"If we're being honest Regina you were the one who've been watching me since I arrived and you're the one who came to my booth," I said and she looked away from my eyes.

I stepped closer to her and her body stiffened.
She cursed under her breath after noticing how she reacted to me being close to her.

"And so what if I was watching you. Wasn't that what you wanted me to do Regina," I asked and her eyes went to my lips.