silvia secret plan part 2

- thanks for agreeing to this jake here what i have: i don't know how to say this but - what if someone with weapon will come here and try to stop this group?
- but...
- jake.... don't start...it is our only hope and plan
- jake i agree with her alan said
- but...
- listen if i were her i will do ... this plan too cause no plan or other choice we have just this one is perfect plan of course the risk it is not big but still...
- but who do we Sent there alan...
- i can go with other policeman....
- well ok ... good luck and be careful! Jake said
So alan and few others went inside hideout and walked few minutes around and find out them
- hands up you all stop or we shoot drop weapons in the ground....alan said
- alan! You i don't expected this Hannah said
- alan be careful leader is with weapons silvia said
- you are smart girl .... secret plan and you thought it will work...foolish girl .

Leader Grab her hand and place on her gun
- don't try to escape girl and you ok here the deal alan you can take Hannah but she silvia will be here don't try to save silvia otherwise you will regret.....
- let Me go you ....
- go and left her while i don't change my mind about Hannah....
Alan and Hannah go away safely but what about silvia? Will she escape?
- Hannah go home jake said
- ok ....
- alan where is silvia? Jake asked
- sorry but leader make a deal with Me HE holded silvia with a weapon HE let go just Hannah....i cannot risk silvia so i agree don't worry silvia is strong and smart....she knew risk but she wanted maybe just only one escape but i'm sorry...
- i just.... i'm going to forest sorry but i want to be alone now..
- ok don't worry i will watch here...
- thank you alan ...

Jake wanted to ...revenge or to do something but feel helpless....
- silvia...no matter i Will save you i will do everything if HE do something to you he will pay....for one thing HE were right that silvia is important to me...that why HE let go Hannah .....

Jake phone HE saw a call from leader

Leader answered call .....
And ...
- well well hello jake...
- hi now what do you want to that i would do?
- oh i don't expected this from you ...so that.. listen you won't find us we are in other place....if you want that silvia would be fine then don't try schearch for us...and stop this case forever that we guarantee our freedom and no one will schearch for us if not then ...you may know what would happen ....

For jake it was very important decision

- here she is
- silvia....

....

Jake thoughts were to agree but silvia what showed to him that they must be stopped and that HE could be lying... like in other words you cannot trust him ....

....

- your decision?
- ok ....no i don't agree with you..
- very well ... good luck schearching for us....

Jake break his own promise to protect her

Jake received message from silvia

- hi listen thank god you don't agreed to him and listened to Me .... like i thought HE won't do to Me anything cause he just threatening you ....for real i'm important to him alive so don't worry....i saw how you looked very broken .....being like this it won't help Me now.... be strong jake....

- you are right but....i
- i know jake...but...
- well you are right ok i will try to stop them
- jake? Look this can you track me through GPS location so you will find out then where they are ....
- good point turn on GPS and i will try to track you.....

Will this Time jake and others would stop them? Or not? Or silvia would defeat and stop them herself ......

To be continuos in Next part of the story