second part of the game 2

Next day - target in second part jessy....

- very funny but.... well now jessy... she like always in the work it won't be hard but it would be Easy....

- let's try this....

She done this second part finished

- sorry jessy....

Meanwhile Lily, Hannah and silvia went to aurora bar......

Few minutes later

- so jessy and richy ok but i still don't understand why jake is first isn't very strange? Hannah said

- well Hannah yes it is who someone is close to jake? Lily Said
- silvia?
- do you think i would do this to work and play main role?
- well we just want to find out truth....
- well but who knows? but we suspect each other now why? Because someone of us is target us all ....

Silvia think that they are correct about thinking first about Me..... but she lie again maybe for the best....yes jake first isn't strange?

Well it don't match him he never go first somewhere looks like it it wasn't him but someone else now....his sister lily and Hannah is right but i don't have any choice.... what to do?

- silvia? Lily Said
- earth to silvia Hannah said
- huh oh sorry what did you talk about?
- we talk about this still.... everything ok with you? Lily asked
- yes... everything is perfect... don't worry...*she lie*

- maybe let's go to home cause it getting already dark ...soon silvia said

- yeah maybe....bye phil...
- good bye girls...

They walked to the home

Silvia Next target will be Hannah and Lily....later

....

- it was great today to bad we need to play some kind of madness game.... silvia said

- yeah you right.... Hannah said
- to be honest yea you are right... Lily Said
- Hannah,Lily to be honest i don't expected him to meet after all these years....if i know him he very dangerous...the best thing his target aren't you guys....HE doing this to use you and make me to give up but he will regret this...
- really?
- yes...
- well now no one change this now we had to end this....

After talk and dinner they went to sleep

Silvia want to change this maybe go back Time and never come to duskwood...but she wanted to meet and be together with jake.... this thing change her life in to adventure and full of mysteries....

After everything.... she would think to left duskwood or not? ....

Now risks and plans to stop maniac like in movies.... yes good joke but maybe not joke...but serious thing.....

But back to this....

Next day....

...

To be continuos in Next part of the story...

After DuskwoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara