thirtd part

Next day target - Hannah and Lily

Days passed quicklier than silvia realised .....and from one side she were happy cause it would be end soon of this past nightmare game and everything but from other side she afraid of unknown of how everything will end good or bad side .....

But let's wait and see what happens....

Ok today Lily and Hannah after tomorrow Thomas And cleo will be left....

But first maybe  ....

- silvia wanna play game with us? Lily Said
- later if you don't mind this...
- ok Silvia.... Hannah said

She used her plan .... and third part finished

Now she is alone.... and decided to call to relatives....

She called from mother side uncle and aunt:
- hello...
- hi it's me silvia...
- silvia long Time no see how are you? And we heard about Hannah case....
- i'm fine and admit that and say truth!  That you don't like Me or care about Me if you would care you would call to Me often.... and i'm in duskwood with friends. ..
- well yes you are right about truth and i don't think that your parents would let you be with hacker and what did you find in him?
- it dosen't matter now ...no one decide mine fate....

She talk about something more and ended call

From father side is kind and nice... relatives.... :

- hey silvia good to hear you ... your parents would be proud of you....how are you? It's great that your friends are supporting you.... after all .... your life weren't happy after everything...
- so much words i don't know how to say this ... thanks for your support .... i'm in duskwood and friends are best,jake too ...
- important thing that you ....are happy and jake.... be with him if you want to....
- can i meet you in your place visit at the weekend?
- of course....bye
- yeah see you at sunday byee bye

End of call...

They are right.... but jake can she be together cause she feel that one day something happens and she don't know if she can agree to be with jake.....

Her life is full of problems and challenging events with secrets ....

- maybe soon i would back to town ....and atleast free life without dangers and my old school and friends.....

Meanwhile everyone else

- so it is silvia jake? Jessy asked
- yes Jessy
- this not good thing is.... Well is bad for her.... don't you think that he real could hurt her ....jake? Jessy Said
- not in my sight don't worry this won't happen she your and our friend ....
- you are right jake.... Lily Said

.....

Just two left.... what will happen now?

To be continuos in Next part of the story