jake offer and first attack

At home

- what do you suspect guys? Silvia asked
- i think richy why cause he already done in the past ....
- Hannah you?
- i think too richy but i think is someone else...
- alright Lily and Hannah i think same...
Silvia Said

Some message from who? She looked and saw a message do now you have Time today and tomorrow until midnight 24h....
Phew she think that is great that two days term...but jake offer to her ...she still thinking about this...
But she think maybe to escape everything even escape from jake...
But she knew HE can Hack and in secret watch i think HE still doing in reading message...

- where are you going both?
- we with others going.... something to do we leave you both alone now ok got to go ... Hannah said
- ok...
- they left ok ...but now i feel like...not well... hope i can walk... to my room .. which is in second floor....
She walked... somehow....
- are you ok Silvia?
- yes....
- really?
-ye ...s i'm fine
When she say this she fall ...but jake got her
- silvia what happened?
- i .... don't know...

She sleep cause she were tired meanwhile jake like knew something were ...HE looked at her phone what HE saw were a little relieving...but decided not to disturb her now ....and close door her room....

For jake it was perfect moment to act ...and to finish her first target for her but first left a letter for her

...
20minutes later ....

HE finished letter and place near her ....
- when you done take to this place abondaned
Jake knew that he would mention place and HE knew where to go...
HE arrives and see place and HE went and trap

The enemy were surprised to watch this but ok HE would ADD and accept as first part target ...

Message to silvia: first part finished thanks others targets will be waiting for you ....

1hour later ....
Silvia were again very well rested...

She opened message and first part finished ...
- what? Goodness don't say that jake himself do... letter? From jake..it cannot be why ? Let's see ....
- no no.... this cannot be?! Silvia i knew you cannot but i done what it was best ....i don't risk this don't worry you must be brave yet cause is just attack them do it at the end no one will be killed i'm sorry for this....
- why? I must destroy this letter if someone see then they know who main part is player here fire and done...

Silvia were... very sad
- silvia! We back..
- ok! What now?! How to explain this... well...
- here you are silvia...
- where are jake? Hannah asked
- well i don't know how to say this....well we were walking near house talking, when someone attack and take him then i run to hide to room ....* She lie*
- you are alright? Lily Said
- yes i'm fine.....i don't....see who it was.... sorry.....

First part finished what Next?

- well maybe richy? Yes Next him....
Because HE were already done to Hannah why not?

Let's see....

To be continuos in Next part of the story