together again

- jake....
- silvia... everything ok now
-jake don't do this anymore..... I almost don't fainted because of this you are little crazy jake to do like this....but now i feel a little weak ...
- silvia did you been to doctor that it would help you?
- no i don't need this....
- silvia you need too....you look pale after that fire smoke which looked like dangerous....
- i'm fine jake....* Fainted*
- silvia .....water here it should help you....
- huh..oh sorry i....
- it's ok....
- i don't know but i feel like very weak now
- silvia you must
- no i......ja..ke ugh *stand up and fainted*
- silvia!
- what happened?
- doctor she fainted i think poisoned cause it was fire and smoke....
- nurse take her and find out what kind of level poison ...
- right away doctor

She were taken

As it was end and enough and now this...

Silvia is in danger and any second is very important will she be fine?

Two hours later....
- how is she, doctor?
- jake .... good news she will be ok bad news after everything And stress about what happened....some things she won't remember after few months or sooner she will remember but she need someone that it would be with her now...
- ok thanks doctor

Time passed and after hospital

- how are you silvia?
- fine just don't remember what happened whole this Time until today ....
- and do you remember Me and others...
- yes jake.... she hugged him jake i .... won't forget you.... but jake i want to say to you that maybe Next week i would leave duskwood...
- why?
- i had enough of this ....i want to escape from everything And live my life normal girl life because of me you always risk yourself i don't want this anymore......

...

...

- you are weak still..
- i had Brother he too survived this ...
- how?
- HE said he will explain to Me this And what happened back then...
- ok ....but his name?
- andrew
- but listen maybe....
- jake i don't want this....
- let's back and celebrate that we defeat past enemy....and you meantion visit your relatives and we can talk .... about this...
- ok let's go....and jake.... nevermind...

At home already were decorations and everyone gathered....

They do a picture in which it is best day and moment

Someone at the door

- Andrew? .... come in
- guys this is my Brother Andrew Andrew this is cleo, Lily, Hannah, Thomas, richy, jessy,jake...
- nice to meet you all...
- same
- silvia can we talk in your room about this day....

- ok... guys you talk i will come later..
- ok .....

So....

- silvia i know that you correct thought about this that you just survive but after this doctor save me..... doctor Said that i'm lucky...

- think god then....
- but jake is....
- Andrew...you won't change me....jake is very nice and kind....no matter what he is or past crimes...
- but all dangers to you....
- Andrew...i i'm grown up already ...you older but my life is my problem not yours i can Take care of myself .. ...

End