challenge and test of trust

After few days....

At home...

- so how are you silvia? Lily asked
- fine  ....
- jake any news or where hideout? Hannah asked
- not yet.... about hideout yes we find out and already know this....
- but he don't threatened you both? Lily asked
- why do you ask Lily and Hannah? Of course not well a little...but nothing serious... silvia said
- yes nothing serious
- ok .... Hannah said

- maybe i will go for a walk .... she went outside for a walk with sad sigh*

Jake knew ....but better don't involve others too it was already to much that both were already involved....but jake as much as HE want to help silvia to stop this work ....HE cannot...oh well....

Meanwhile silvia

- ok this And this....now just to bring this...to him...

....

- thanks for brought to me this

This is done what else?
- now how about test?
- test? What do you mean ....?
- well let's say that you very well playing in hiding...from your friends....so what would happen if their one friend will trap all them even the one who trust you most? Will they would be your friends or not anymore? Let's say that name test of trust....
- what? You are crazy madman or even worse..... no you won't dare this...
- ok let's begin...

He write all contacts from her phone and created group Chat named....trial of death HE even for the fun Added me that i would see everything.....HE is like a maniac or madman....

Group Chat:
Everyone online

- am hello guys and stranger .... jessy write
- hello everyone write
- hello stranger who are you?!
- hello...soon you will know this
HE let go silvia she were walking alone
And at the park she sitted and read everything
- what kind of name is this trial of death what this means?
- good question now let Me explain why i decided to play and test you all....

Jake read everything but.... HE Don't expected this move from him .....

- jake? I ...can we .... meet at park? I know you too saw this...

At park

- jake...
- now tell me everything....
- jake i want to ask you important question then i will explain everything...
- ok
- so...jake whawere happens now.... Will you ... sorry i everything now is broken like glass shards or it soon will break still.... i'm already broken ....
- jake will you be with me till the end of this game and would you left me if i would do something bad to you what he want in this trial of death ( test of trust) ?
- well silvia....you want truth?
- yes it is very important to me....

Then jake before saying answer with truth ... HE come to her and sit Next to her.... she don't move..just she watched him what HE were doing ....

Then HE hugged her

He don't let go her
- yes so you answer jake
- you want truth....ok the truth is and answer: i won't leave you....

She hugged him back.....too
- jake i... don't know how to say this.....
- HE won't seperate us silvia
- ok now what HE want is that all of us play game ....
-  What kind of game?
- it is simple main thing is me all of them even you are targets the thing attack kidnap and kill and everything who will do this  is me....

- Again listen...we will find out how to stop him
- unless... jake of course why not? But others oh well what would happen then it happen but i have my plan .....

To be continuos in Next chapter of the story