Chapter 2

💥Please do vote and share my story🙏🏻

******************************************

Ayla's Pov:

I was looking out from my window and thinking about a part time job. I and Rags have decided to do a part time job, so we are currently searching for the job. It's not that easy to find a decent part time job here.

And It's not like we don't have money and all. We do have but they're from our parent's. We don't want to burden them. My dad is the best. He loves me a lot and can do anything for me. So does my mother. I love them maybe way too much.

I sighed feeling sad. Just thinking about them making me miss them so much. I went to lie down on my bed and took my phone from bedside table where I have kept it for charging.

My eyes bulged out seeing 27 missed calls. My phone is in silent mode and I have completely forgot to turn it on. I opened the call log to check who have called me. Oh god it's my dad, mom, my younger brother and Vani.

How come they left Rags? They would have called her and asked her. Why she's not here? Talk about the timings. There she is.

"Bitch, why the fuck you're not answering your phone. Your parents are so worried they have been calling me for so long" Rags shouted while coming inside my room.

I asked her, "Why didn't you attend the call if they're calling you non stop?"

Rags blinked at me "LITTLE SHIT HOW DARE YOU TO AVOID MY QUESTION"

I rolled my eyes at her. This girl can be dramatic. If she would have answered the call I might have known it earlier that my phone was on silent mode.

"My phone was on silent mode that's why I couldn't able to attend. Now you tell me why you didn't attend their calls" I asked her.

Her face got flushed. Ok this is not her what happened to her. She and blushing oh god something must have happened.

"Yaaaa tell me what happened" I asked her again.

She started smiling and said she was talking with Vijay that's why she couldn't able to cut the call and answer it. Saying this she went to her room. OMG this girl is insane. He's not even her boyfriend yet she's avoiding other calls for him.

My phone again started to ring. Oh god why I'm so dumb. I should have called my dad immediately after seeing it. I attend the call and talked with my dad, mom and with my annoying brother. He's the devil.

I was already feeling low and now after talking with my family I started missing them so much.

I groaned why life is so difficult. Why we have to sacrifice one thing to get another thing.

Gosh why I'm talking like a saint here.

I thought of video calling Vani. I called her and she picks before the second ring can goes off.

"Idiot where are you? Why you didn't pick up the call? I have been calling you since ages. I called you 100 freaking times but you're not answering. You forgot me completely after meeting your new friends. This is so unfair. How could you do this to me? And top of that you talked with Aarav but not me. How could yo-"

I cut off her rambling "Shut up Vani, I'm sorry for not picking up your call. My phone was on silent mode. Today we had a project viva so I kept my phone on silent mode. And how did you know that I talked with Aarav? I haven't seen him after we left from the viva hall".

This girl is something else 100 times? like seriously? I got 27 missed calls and hers was only 5 I guess. Here she's saying 100.

As I said before other than me and Rags, she was the only other human to know about everything that is going on in my life. The same goes for her and Rags too.

"Awwwww baby it's ok I forgive you" she said.

I scoffed at her. As I said earlier this girl is something else. I wonder how this Rahul guy is handling her. She's one tough piece to handle.

"Ok ok fine. I guess you're sad. Don't worry I have planned a surprise for you guys. I really don't wanna spoil it but after listening to your voice I want to tell you" She said happily.

"Sorry to burst your bubble baby! Nothing can make me happier right now. I'm missing my family and you so damn much" I said and started to walk near my window. Rags entered the room again and asked me who is on the call. I turned the video call to her.

"Sshhh! You're such a buzz kill. Hey hi Rags! How are you? What you're doing?" She asked her.

"I'm fine. I wa-" Rags started but Vani cut her off and started her ramble.

"Ok as I was saying I'm one hundred person sure you both will love the surprise" she said.

I guess Rags got used to her cutting us off in the middle of the convo. She turned to me and asked me what surprise was she talking about. I said I don't know.

We both turned towards her and raised our eyebrows at her asking what surprise is she talking about.

"So as you both know my birthday is coming next week. I asked my parents and they said yes" She said very excitedly.

Rags asked her "Ok....!!! Yes for what?

The next few words that came out of her made us completely speechless.

She shouted excitedly "I'm coming to Mumbai to celebrate my birthday with you guys".

Me and Rags looked at each other and then looked infront of the screen. We don't know what to say for few seconds. And then...

We both screamed at her.

"FUCCCCCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOO BITCH DON'T YOU DARE COME HERE"

"NOOOOOOOO, WHY ARE YOU RUINING THIS"

"Urgh, what are you guy's talking about? I can't hear properly. Ok I have booked the tickets for myself and for Rahul. We both will come and meet you guys" She said completely ignoring what we have said few mins back.

Rags looks so upset "but we plan to-" again Vani cut her off.

"Yes yes we will plan and enjoy our weekends. You guys also apply leave. Ok then bye bye gotta go" Vani said and ended the call.

I looked at Rags and laughed at her face. She's making faces right now.

"This bitch is always cutting me off while talking. How dare she? How come I even become friends with her? God how did I handled her back then. I seriously don't know". Rags started cursing her.

"I don't know but what are we gonna do about our plans? We planned so much? Now everything is ruined. We even booked that hotel for her to surpise her"

Rags angrily sat down on my bed "She won't listen to any of the things we say to her. I guess we have to cancel it"

"Oh god!! I was really looking forward to surprise her".

We both sighed and looked at each.

I said "Ok then we will plan next time to visit her in Bangalore. Now come let's plan what we can do for her here."

******************************************

✨ How was the Chapter?

✨ What do you all think about Vani🤣?

✨ Who is your fav character so far?

🙏🏻 Please do vote and share my story guys

Until next time,
Jenikim7❤️