Chapter 6

💥Please do vote and share my story🙏🏻

******************************************

Ayla's Pov:

I hummed while walking out on towel wrapped around me and my mobile in hand. I have this weirdly obsession. I can't take shower without listening to songs I mean I can but I feel lonely while taking shower.

Does that even make sense?

Nooo

Shut up I didn't asked to.

Do you see anyone else here? No right! then yes you're obviously talking to me.

Smartass

Duh!!!

I just muted my mind. That girl can be snarky at times.

Everyone has went for jogging. I'm not a morning person to exercise and all so I'm all alone in this room. Urgh my room and my rule I swat my hair to the right while started to twirl around the room soon enough I ended up knocking my foot on the bed post.

"Ouch!!" I screamed in pain.

Oh shit!!! It hurts urgh!!!

My mind evilly said serves you right!!

Urgh shut up you devil.

I just sat on my bed to look at my foot. The pain will go away if I don't do anything for few minutes.

I was going to take my mobile and I noticed an envelope on the bedside table. Ok what's that?

Dumbo take a look at it or else how will you know.

I unwrapped the towel from my hair and dropped it next to me, went to take my mobile and the envelope. I kept my mobile on my lap and took the envelope to see. It doesn't have anything written on both sides.

Should I open it?

Mmmm... I guess nope don't... Once your friends come and then open it with them..!!

But the curious nature in me didn't allow that. I started to open it.

Then why the fuck you asked?

I completely ignored what my mind said and I skimmed through it.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

My hands started to shake and I stood up abruptly dropping my phone on the floor while reading it.

Hello my dear witch🖤

You are looking so damn hot and beautiful.
I thought of waiting till you completed your studies but you're making it so damn hard for me to resist.

Now a day's you're disappointing me so much. I don't like the way you stare at that fucker. You know whom am I mentioning here don't you baby girl. Let him me just a crush ok.

You are mine. You will be soon. Make sure it stays as it meant to be.

I can't wait to be inside you baby girl.

See you soon Ayla My witch!

By yours
A

OMG! What is this? Who is this? I wouldn't have thought this freaking letter is for me but he mentioned my name in it. He knew it, he knew I would have neglected the letter that's why he mentioned my name on it.

And what the fuck! Witch seriously? Who the hell calls people like that?

This guy is insane.

I should let my friends know about this. They should know about hi-

My phone is pinging non stop making me come out of my thoughts. I took it from the ground thought it was from my friends and I opened it to see the texts.

But the texts that I received was sure enough to shake my world completely.

He knew I was going to tell my friends and family. He fucking knew it.

Hi baby girl😍

Save my number.

If I were you I wouldn't dare to share these with my friends. I hope you won't too.

I'm not threatening you baby girl definitely not. I'm just informing you cause you don't what to know the consequences of your actions if you do so.

Missing you already🥺

Can't wait to meet you.

I gasped and dropped the card along with my phone on my bed.

I don't know what's happening. If he knew this then those stare and creepy feeling that I got all was from him. It wasn't my imagination. It's real and he's real.

Now I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I don't want to stay here alone. I have to meet my friends now. They will probably in the dinning area to have breakfast.

I checked the door whether it's locked or not. It's locked so I went to my suitcase to change dress. Pulling my Tops and Jeans from there. I dropped the towel slipping those on as well as putting my hair into a ponytail. I don't have time to dry it. I have to get out as soon as possible.

I heard my phone pinging again. It made me stumble I don't want to look at it but then I see myself going there to check.

I swiped my phone to unlock to see the text and I regret doing it.

Close the curtains baby.

Don't want others to see what's MINE between thanks for the show though.

I loved it.

But sadly it was from afar. Hopefully next time we're next to each other.

I dropped my phone tears brimming in my eyes. I ran to the hotel window, I saw the figure opposite to my building. I couldn't able to see him clearly. He's wearing a hoodie. He slightly waved at me, making me gasp at that.

I immediately closed the curtains and screamed when I heard a knock on the door.

"Little? Open the door!" I heard Rags voice.

"One second! I'm changing dress" I yelled over at the banging. Looking back I slightly opened the curtains with my shaking hands to check whether he's there or not.

I sighed heavily when I didn't see him. I went to my bed to hide the creepy letter and deleted those texts.

I unlocked the door and immediately I got bombarded with questions.

"What's wrong?"

"What made you to open the door so long?"

"We have been calling you"

"You don't take too long to dress up"

"You're not answering, what happened?"

"Yeah that's so unlikely of you"

They all questioned me without letting me answer.

"Guy's nothing I'm fine". I brushed it off.

Aarav was silently looking at me.

"Ayla what happened you're looking so pale" he asked me and I don't know what to answer for that. His question caught me off gaurd and it just made me paler even more.

******************************************

✨Hi guys,

✨How are you doing? It's weekend🥳

✨How was the entry of Ayla's stalker?

✨So how was the chapter?

✨Do you guys like it??

✨Let me know!!

🙏🏻Please do vote and share my story guys

Until next time,
Jenikim7❤️