Chapter 5

✨❤️Double update❤️
💥Please do vote and share my story🙏🏻

******************************************

Ayla's Pov:

I couldn't stop smiling whenever I think about that day. It had been a week since that incident.

God! that was so embarassing. I chuckled at how our friends started teasing us since then. They even started shipping us.

Our ship name is Aarla like seriously. Wherever we go they're keep chanting or writing those names in our lockers.

God these friends of mine will be the death of me.

Vani and Rahul are coming today. They will probably land in 2 hours. We are going to pick them up. Even though she has ruined our surprises for her. We have planned to surprise her here on her birthday. We made all the arrangements with the help of our friends.

We are so excited to meet her. It's been 2 months since we last saw her.

Actually all of my friends are coming to pick them up. They have never seen her before. They just know her through video calls. We girls are ready already but these guys are taking so damn much time to get ready.

I mean come on we are just going to airport not for a date. They called and asked us what color shirt should they wear? This or That? Casuals or Formals? Flip flops or Sneakers? I scoffed at that like seriously.

It's been half a hour since we came to boys hostel. We're standing at the entrance.

Urgh I hate waiting for someone and here these 3 guys are making us wait for an hour.

*Ahem* half an hour

Shut up!! The point is I hate waiting.

"Hello beautiful ladies" Vijay screamed running towards us. Aarav and Sanjay shook their heads at his madness. Vijay soon came and stood next to me. He put his hands on my and Amirta's shoulder by holding us close to him.

Rags is glaring at him. Meera and Sanjay was smiling at his over hyped form.

I looked at Aarav. He was also smiling at us. I thought why he's not getting possesive over me. I sighed what the hell am I even thinking. Why would he get jealous? He's so mature guy.

We said hi and went to have our breakfast.

----------------

After having our breakfast we came to the airport. They're gonna land soon I guess. They will be here in few mins.

I'm sitting next to Aarav. Now it become so awkward for us. All we ever did was smile here and there. That's it.

I sighed don't really know for what.

"AYLAAAAAAAAA" "RAGSSSSSSSS"

"Heyyyyyyyy doucheeee finalllyyyyyyy" Rags said.

I smiled widely and we started running towards Vani. We both jumped onto her and ended up tackling her to the ground.

We looked at each other and started laughing.

Guys were taking photos and videos of us. Telling us that this will be a memory to hold in the future.

"How are you babe" I asked her while hugging her again tightly for few seconds.

"You guys have no idea how much I have missed you" Vani said.

Rags laughed at her "Oh bitch we do know how much you miss us because basically you never missed a chance to say that every fucking time."

Vani made a face and hugged me "See she's so rude to me".

"What? I didn't do anything. She was the one who told us that she miss us for 100th time" Rags said and raised her hands in surrender.

Vani scoffed at her while muttering "Liar".

"Ok guys please stop it. Come let's meet our friends" I pulled her away from Rags. They're literally glaring at each other.

"Oh fuck I totally forgot about Rahul where is he?" Vani said.

"Oh honey I'm here" said a voice behind us.

I choked and we all turned around to see a good looking guy standing behind us and who's smirking at Vani.

Ahh!! look at her she turned red hearing the endearment and started blushing. She looks so cute right now. Someone is whipped completely.

*Cough* Ahem *Cough* Rags faked her coughed. We all looked at them amused and trying our best to hold back our smile.

Rahul then looked around seems like he was snapped out of his trance "Hey hi guys"

Then his eyes landed on Aarav and he looked startled. I looked at Aarav he too have the same surprise look on his face.

But why?

And then out of nowhere they hugged each other.

Wait what??

Ok what is happening here.

"Hey Rahul I can't believe it's you we have been waiting for. It's been so long. How are you man? How's uncle and aunt?" Aarav asked Rahul.

Wait a minute!! Do they know each other?

Ofcourse silly!!! why would they hug if they're not.

Ok intelligent shut up. No one asked you.

Before Rahul could answer him"Baby, how do you know him" Vani

Rahul explained how they're related. It seems like they're cousins. Now only I noticed their surname too. They both are from Malhotra family's.

Soon we all started to leave the airport.  Boys helped them to carry their luggage. They seemed to engage sooner.

--------------------------------

We can't take Vani to our hostel. So we have booked 2 rooms for us but then guys had a last min change of plans now they also wanted to stay with us. They all liked Rahul it seems so we too agreed. We girls ended up staying in one room and boys in another room.

Since this is our weekend and Tuesday is her birthday we all took leave. Actually myself, Rags, Vani, Aarav and Rahul took 2 days leave. Others will go back to college on monday and they will be back on Tuesday to celebrate her birthday.

Soon it was night we had our dinner. We played lots of games and talked so much. At the end we were so exhausted and slept immediately. We girls all are lying in the bed and boys on the floor.

Aww Aarav!!!

*Mockingly* So sad!!!

Hey shut up!

Ok like seriously there are other guys who are lying on the floor too? You're not concerned for them?

Ofcourse I am but then they're not my Aarav.

Geezzz!! Women -_-

What? they have that another room right?

Simply waste!! I could say the same for Aarav.

Shut up just let me sleep you dumbo.

******************************************

✨Hi guys,

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

✨So how was the chapter?

✨Do you guys like it??

✨Please let me know!!

🙏🏻Please do vote and share my story guys

Until next time,
Jenikim7❤️