New Story Alert

I stumbled upon my steps when he pushed me into his house, turning around I steadied myself while looking around at the unfamiliar place

Or should I call it a mansion.

I gulped while trying to clear the tears by wiping them on my shoulders since my hands were tied together.

"Welcome to my world, princess"

-------------------------

Lewis- the one who I despise the most. The one who forced his entry into my life. I regret meeting him. He used to be my boyfriend until he broke me apart. He was so good but then he changed. I was a prisoner in his love until he changed.

Or until he came into my life.

The day I entered his house I knew I lost my dignity.

I never wanted his attention but he gave it anyway.

He entered into my already doomed life like a madman. I thought he was helping me to escape Lewis, but boy how wrong I was.

What I didn't know was in the process of helping me he was also trapping me to be with him.

I thought with Lewis I lost my dignity, but with him, I lost my everything.

Not only did he snatch my dignity, but also he captured my soul with his wickedness.

In the process of escaping a prison I fell into his trap and ended up living in his hell with him.

Will he heal me or will he be the source of my destruction?

-------------------------------

⚠️WARNING: IT CONTAINS DARK ROMANCE, FORCED AND HAS MATURED CONTENT.

-------------------------------

Check my profile if you guys like the plot do support me guys.