Chapter 13

In the dark cave, illuminated by a single lamp, there's a wounded and sobbing figure. She uses her blood as ink to draw an elaborate rune in front of a large stone bound by papers and metal chains inscribed with unknown words and runes.

"Humans," she utters hysterically, as if lost in her thoughts while crying.

"Must be..."

"Human," she repeats over and over as she finally completes what she's doing.

Standing in front of the large stone, her heart is etched with emotion, loneliness, and guilt. Overwhelmed by hatred and anger, she remembers the day when humans attacked her village, killing her brother and father, violating her and her sister and mother, before they were taken as slaves.

But using a certain opportunity, when she got out of the prison carriage, she was once more violated by her human captors. However, due to luck, she managed to kill the human who attempted to use her and ran away.

In doing so, she left behind her mother and sister, temporarily, seeking a moment of respite to regain her strength. Afterward, she returned to the destroyed village to scavenge equipment and set out to rescue her family. However, upon her return, she was confronted with a horrifying sight - her sister and mother among the captives in a convoy of human slavers.

Being impaled vertically, mouth to genitalia, and used as human torch by pouring heavy crude oil on the mouth before lighting up with fire.

It's the punishment for her running away, resulting in the horrifying death of her family. It also serves as an example for the remaining elves not to run away, or else their families and acquaintances will face this horrendous, inhumane, and savage punishment.

In the dim light, the elf knelt before the ominous stone. Her voice trembled as she chanted in hushed tones, invoking the entity sealed within, known as Vokaltia, the harbinger of doom, scions of demons and dragons, the bringer of chaos and ruin.

"Stone of secrets, dark and old, I call upon your hidden hold. Vokaltia, ancient, dread, awaken from your stony bed."

The air grew heavy as she continued, her words taking on an eerie rhythm that echoed through the cavern's damp walls. She offered her whispered pleas to the abomination that trapped within.

"By the stars that ceased their gleam, by the rivers turned to crimson streams, Vokaltia, I beckon thee, from thy prison, set thee free."

Her voice quivered, yet she pressed on, her eyes fixed upon the sealed stone, knowing the consequences of her actions.

"From the depths where shadows creep, from the nightmares that never sleep, Vokaltia, I implore, unseal thy terror, evermore."

The cave seemed to respond to her chant, the walls pulsating with an ominous energy as if the very earth itself recoiled at the presence of Vokaltia.

"By the cries of kingdoms razed to dust, by the ashes of cities, swallowed in disgust, Vokaltia, I entreat, grant thy darkness, fierce and fleet."

She could feel an intense malicious power stirring within the stone, a presence that joyed for chaos and destruction. Fear gripped her, but pressed on, driven by her own dark desires.

"From the void where nightmares breed, from the fires of eternal greed, Vokaltia, I beseech, release thy fury, let it reach."

As her chant reached its crescendo, the cavern trembled, and the very air grew charged with an unholy power. She knew that with each word, she brought Vokaltia closer to breaking free from its ancient prison.

"By the pain of a world plunged into night, by the horrors that shun the light, Vokaltia, I invoke, unbind thy wrath, let chaos provoke."

The woman's voice faded into a haunting silence, and she awaited the response of the abomination she had summoned, fully understand that the consequences of her actions would be cataclysmic.