Five Hargreeves

- Five Hargreeves aus Umbrella Academy
-English!
-Spoiler der dritten Staffel! Spoiler of the third season!

You could literally feel the air tense up, when I rushed into the room, just to get some privacy and silence from this churning family and well, members of another family

You could literally feel the air tense up, when I rushed into the room, just to get some privacy and silence from this churning family and well, members of another family. Honestly, Luther's and Sloane's idea to get married last second before the world ends, is kind of comforting but confusing me as well. I just got to let them do their stuff and let them be happy.
As I stepped into the room I stopped right in my movements, Five was in here, too.

"Oh, I- umm. Hey Five. Sorry.", I tried to apologize but he interrupted me. "It's fine, you can sit down, Eight.", without looking up from his book.
My heart raced as I sat down across from him in another armchair. I began reading my book, it's an autobiography of a famous bandmember. "The others are quite annoying sometimes. But to be honest, I like your company. You are particularly silent."

I looked up from my book and smiled at him. He monotonously looked at me, either and I swear I got a glimpse of a smirk on his lips. Grinning to myself, I finally opened my book to the page I last read and continued reading.
He said I was a nice company.

"You know, for someone to know that the earth is about to end in an apocalypse, you are pretty calm.", he told me, not even looking up from what he's reading. Yeah, it is true. I'm strangely calm for someone who dies in a couple of hours.

Five just got a nod back. The words of the book caught me right away, so I didn't manage to look up at him and answer properly. "You going to the marriage of Luther and Sloane, Five?", I changed the topic. Honestly the one thing I did not want to think about now is the doomsday.

"Yes, I am. Why shouldn't I?", he asked with frowned brows. I just shrugged with my shoulders.
I finally looked up from the page and eyed him. I thought about how he saved me earlier, unconsciously I smiled. He actually is pretty sweet, even though he is my sibling, well adoptive sibling, I kind of feel an attraction to him. I-

"Eight?", he asked more intensely this time. I shook my head. "Yeah? Sorry I was-", I tried apologizing again.
"You want to go to the marriage with me by your side?" My mouth clapped open for a second. Is this a dream?
I swallowed and nodded smiling widely. "Yes, I'd love that.", I answered.

Five grinned at me, got up and wanted to leave the room. Before that he turned to me once again. "Then until later to Luther's bachelor party."