story IV Valentine

His fingertips traced along my jawline as he looks deeply into my eyes.
"You have no idea how beautiful you are in my view, honey.", he whispers, sending shivers down my spine. I bite my lip, thinking about how he talked to Jennifer earlier. Anger piles up in my vanes. He better not be kidding with me.

I furrow my brows and push his hand away. "Don't dare to put such thoughts in my head even though you flirt with random girls at school, Valentine."

He groans and takes some steps back from me. "What do you mean, Mary? You are the girl I want to stay with like... forever and beyond. I- "
My eyes darken, and I step up to him with a finger in his face. "Do not play around with me, Valentine. I literally saw you talking to Jennifer this morning, so do not try to trap me." His face looks pale and for a moment he seemed to think about it before he bursts out into laughter. "Oh that. Well, Jenn is my sister."

I froze in my movements, not wanting to show any sense of relief to him. What in the world? His sister-? How could I not know this?
I take a glimpse at him, seeking for any hint of him kidding me but all I can find is a grinning figure.

"You thought Jennifer is a flirt? No, gross. ", he made a grimace. He smirked at me and looked up and down. „You were jealous. "

My mouth claps open. "Me jealous? Fuck no." I turn around and cross my arms. Me jealous? Never in a million fucking years, I- "You were. "

"Valentine Casper Mc Dane. I was not jealous. ", I spin around. He raises an eyebrow. "Mary Rose Kingsman. You indeed were jealous. And you never use my full name, honey." He winks at me, spelling out the last word.

He always calls me honey. But for some reason, I like it. Loosing myself in a train of thoughts, I didn't recognise how he embraced me into a hug. My pulse and heart raced each other for a second. I almost forgot how to breath and for a moment which felt like eternity, it was completely silent.

"It's okay, honey. To be fair I felt kind of the same when you talked to Henry in class today. ", he whispers it but it's loud enough to understand each word clearly. I returned his hug and slung my arms around his warm body. "I'm sorry, Val."
I just received a light chuckle as an answer before he breaks the intimate moment. I missed his warmth that filled up the lack of comfort in me, when he takes my hand and drags me along the green fields, we were meeting up in.

The sun drove alongside the horizon while the moon greeted the lovely night. I grinned to myself while walking behind Valentine. I feel relieved. Luckily just his sister. But still, could it be that I am jealous? I shake my head, trying to send away such thoughts and I start focusing on the beautiful boy who still holds onto my hand.

->just a sketch!
->English!