Part 3

After a few hours at the mall we came home and I went to my room to shower. On the way there I ran into someone and dropped my bags.

" oh, I'm sorry" I grab my bags and and when I look up I froze again

" it's fine" Bucky says as he hands me my stuff

I couldn't look away from him as I felt like I was again back at hydra.

"Umm, Y/n? Right?" He awkwardly stood scratching the back of his neck.

I could help but get mad and I don't know why. He was here asking my name like it was nothing when it felt a lot more than that. Did he not remember?

" are you kidding me" I ask not even realizing how angry I was till now

He stood there kinda nervous " umm I'm, im sorry..?" He ask confused.

" you're just gonna act like nothing happened?" I ask getting more angry. I don't know what the hell I was thinking.

" ok what? I'm sorry but I'm really confused"

I roll my eyes and leave past him to my room leaving him behind really confused. Once I'm in my room I drop my bags and start pacing around in my room. I'm so fucking STUPID! I just embarrassed myself!

I walked back and froth thinking for a while until I had got my mind into check.

I had looked at the time and I didn't realize how late it was and also how hungry I was. The team didn't have a dinner tonight because most of them went on a mission a few hours ago.

I still wasn't feeling the best and the only thing I could think that would help me was cooking.

When I first got here I always had bad nightmares or panic attacks and it was really hard. Tony had mentioned that he went through the same things and told me to find something that distracts me. For example cooking.

So I went down to the kitchen and started on brownies. After that I did cookies and cupcakes and got lost in what I was doing. By the time I got to cupcakes it was 3 In the morning. I was making frosting when I hear something.

I look up to see nothing but when I looked down someone came from the elevator. I looked up again to see Bucky.

I got nervous and quickly look back down to focus on baking.

He walked pass me getting water and then sat and watched me bake for a little bit.

After a few minutes I got annoyed

"Can I help you?" I asked not stopping What I was doing.

"Umm nope" he said. And I don't know what he was doing but it was kinda annoying me for no reason. Gosh I hate myself sometimes.

I roll my eyes again and look down

"What are ya doing" he ask

" what's it look like Genius?" I rise and eyebrow

" can I help?" He ask

" absolutely not"

" what why?"

" because I don't like you"

It's quiet for a while until he speaks again. " look, whatever I did to you I'm really sorry ok. I don't remember much and I just wanna move passed my pass."

I hesitate before looking at him. He did have a point I guess I mean he was brainwashed

Right before I could say anything else he spoke again. And let me just tell you he would have been better off if he wouldn't have.

" I mean you of all people should know. Steve told me about you and your past isn't any better than mine"

I slowing look up from him "excuse me?"

He looked like her regret it

Buckys pov
——————-

I'm a dumb ass why would I say that?!

" I'm meant- not lik- you know what I mean?" I'm really trying here but I messed up

" I don't know Barnes what do you mean" trick question but didn't really know how to answer it.

" well I mean like you've done stuff I've done stuff so there's not a huge difference in us"

She raised her eyebrows not looking impressed

"That's not what I mea- you know what im gonna just go.." I quickly walk out of the room cursing at myself

I'm an idiot