Part 12

Y/n pov
————
I wake up with the sun in my eyes and my head on my pillow. But as I woke up more I realized my pillow was breathing.

I look to see that my pillow was not a pillow but Bucky. I smile to myself and suddenly realize how sore I was.

As I sat watching Bucky. I thought back to last night and how amazing it was. I really hope after this we would maybe be more than friends. I couldn't help but smile more.

I cuddle closer to him and enjoyed his warmth.

After while I felt him move and I look at him to see him waking up.

"G'morning" he smile tiredly and stretches. "Good morning" I smile back at him

"Last night was" "amazing" he finish's off

I laugh and agree

He lays on his side as do I and we stare at each other.

He goes to kiss me and I gladly except.

We stayed in bed for a little longer before we got up and went down to the kitchen.

Mostly everyone was down as well as us and pepper was making breakfast

"Oh good morning you two! I have made some of everything and hangover juice if you want any" pepper point to it.

I gladly except the food and laugh as I see tony with a big glass of hangover juice and sunglasses on.

I sit next to nat and she smile at me."what?" I shove a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"You got soldier dick ya?" She smirks

I laugh and nod "I got soldier dick" I smile and shake my head. Today was off to a good start.

Time skip
————
I was sitting on my bed when I got a knock on my door. I walk over and open the door to find a box and a note.

I take it to my room and look over the note.

Dear doll face,

Meet me on the roof at 7 pm sharpe and dress nicely (or in sweats whatever you want. You look beautiful either way) I have an outfit in the box if you want. Just a maybe tho. You don't have to wear it. Anyways she's you later love

Xoxo- Bucky

I smile to myself and open the box. In it was a thin strapped black dress.

I check the time to see it was 5:45. Why not get ready now? Better now right?

I get ready and do my hair and make-up.
I decided on straightening my hair and doing simple make up.

It was now 6:54 when I hear a knock on my door again. I open it up to see Bucky wearing some black pants and a white button up with the sleeves rolled up half way and a few buttons undone at the top.

I suck into a breath while checking him out and he does the same.

"Wow. You look amazing" he smiles

"Thanks. You too" I smile as well. He hands me flowers and leads me up to the roof.

As the elevator opens my jaw dropped. There was nice lights. And a dinner set up.

"Oh my gosh. Bucky this looks amazing" I look I. Awe.

"You really think? I could shave some a little better but we were running out of time and I-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"It's perfect" I smile wildly at him. He matches me and walks me to the table pulling out my chair.

We eat and talk after a few hours and now we were watching the stars

"Y/n I wanted to ask you something"

He sits up and turns to me. I look at him and let him continue

"Ok so umm. I don't know how to ask this because I feel like a teenager and I really don't wanna embarrass myself" he rambles again with a nervous look on his face.

I put my hand on top of his and he looks at me. We stare at echo there before he starts talking again

"Y/n y/l/n .. will you be my girl?

I smile so big my cheeks hurt. I look down before trying not to smile

"I do know Bucky... I got a lot of other hoes I need to take care of..." I joke around. I hope he heard the sarcasm in my voice. I look at him for a moment before laughing.

"I'm just kidding of course I will" he smiles back at me before kissing me. I was wrong about last night being one of the best nights ever. Tonight definitely beat that.

If you would have told me a year ago that i would be dating the winter soldier I would have laughed so hard. I never ever thought that something like this would happen but I'm really glad it did.

———-
I didn't think I would actually finish this and I'm lowkey so proud of myself. Even though it's like... one of the most cringey things I've ever done. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and if you did make it this far THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate you reading my cingeyness and I hope you all have an amazing rest of your days. <333