Part 5

Y/n's pov
__________
We get to a hotel and check in. We go to the rooms and as we do I instantly go and lay on a bed.

"Ugh I hate jet rides" I complain and I rub my back.

Bucky just rolls his eyes and puts his bag on his bed.

"I'm gonna shower"

He walks to the bathroom and I get in my pajamas. I sit on my bed waiting for the bathroom so I could brush my teeth.

After a while he comes out with only a towel around his waist. His hair was wet and... short?

I tare my eyes away from his chest and it was more difficult than I thought because, MAN was he built.

" your hair" I ask confused. Yes he looked good with long hair but his short hair was another thing.

What am I say! Y/n snap out of it

"Umm ya. Tony said it might be better if I cut my hair for this? He said I guess it makes it more hard to recognize me."

He hesitates before continuing

"Does.. does it look bad?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"Umm no. No it doesn't actually"

We look at each other for a moment. I then snapped out of it and walked pass him to the bathroom slamming the door in his face.

What the actual fuck was that...

After a while I go out and see Bucky laying down with his back to me. I put my stuff in my bag and then turn off the light going to bed as well.

Time skip
————
We started the mission going undercover at a rich people party. I really hate rich people. They act like they are so much better than everyone else when really they are just as stupid as a frog.

Before this as we were getting ready I made a metal note to yell at tony because of course he made me and Bucky match.

I was wearing a dark blue thin strap dress and he was wearing a dark blue suit. I would be lying if I said it wasn't doing some things to me.

Anyways we were at the bar looking for some hydra agent that we had to get information out of.

"This really sucks" I complained because we couldn't actually drink

"Don't be a baby" he rolls his eyes

I look at him offended and he just smiles at me.

"I see the guys. You look after that one I'll go after the big guy" he pushes off of the bar when I look at him

"I want the big guy" I frown

He looks back giving me a 'are you serious' kinda look

"I'll take the small guy" I mumble rolling my eyes

"That's what I thought" we part ways

I see my guy and go to him

"Hey wanna dance" I ask

He smirks and nods as he grabs my hand a leads me to the middle where everyone else was.

As we dance I see Bucky in the corner of my eye starring at us dance.

"How about we take this somewhere else" he whispers in my ear. I try hard not to cringe and agree as he takes me to another room. I look at Bucky and he looked kinda mad.

We get to the room and he pushes me against a wall kissing my neck. Again I cringe but don't try to hide it being that he's eating my neck out. I try and take his keys out of his pocket when he grabs my hand and slowly looks at me

"You don't think I know who you are princess?"

I look at him and try to hide that I've been caught

"What are you talking about"

"Your here with the winter soldier. Miss y/l/n is it?" Ok I didn't expect this.

" if you think you and ur little buddy are making out of here with information your wrong" he tries to punch me but I do he it and we start fighting.

I kick his side and he falls a little bit giving me a chance to punch him. Right as I got to tho he catches my fist and kicks me in the stomach.

I try not to fall over but that hurt like a bitch. As he knocks me down I do the same to him and we both go away from each other.

Just as we both get back up he points a gun at me.

"Shit"

Right as he shoots the door flies open hitting him and I just about miss the bluet.

I touch my ear and bring my hand back to see blood. I then look at the door and Buckys right there looking worried.

He rushes to me taking my head in both his hands

"Are you alright? Did it hit you? Your bleeding-"

"Barrens I'm fine" I take his hands off of my face and go to walk out.

"Fine?! Y/n you just almost got shot in the head! What if he didn't miss!?"

"Well he did o it's fine." I shrug and we go back to the hotel. I shower and after that bucky does as well. He still seemed pissed off about the whole gun thing which I have no idea why he cared so much.

Since the mission didn't go quiet as planed we had to go back early.

We get to the jet and as I sit down to buckle up I start to struggle with the seat belt. I don't know why there had to be so many straps!?

"Need help there?" I look to see Bucky staring at me with amusement

"No" I say in a matter of fact way.

After a few minutes of struggling he walks over and swats my hands away doing it himself.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying this. What is wrong with me!?

Time skip
————-
We had made it back and it was 7 pm. I had showered and the team was about to have dinner. I walk in to see that Bucky was sitting next to the only empty spot left.

I curse to myself and go sit down.

We all ate and talked like normal until Tony had announced something

"Alright so tomorrow there will be a party" he pauses smiling and easing his eyebrows" and ALL of you have to go. No excuse. Be ready by 8"

Wanda and nat look at each other then at me.

"Shopping!" Wanda says and me and nat smile back.

Later nat and Wanda had came to my room for a girls night.

" sooo" nat says

"Sooo?" I said back

" what's with you and Barnes?" She and Wanda both look at me

"Nothing... why?" I was really confused

" what do you mean? You guys sat next to each other at dinner and didn't fight!"

"Oh my gosh nat are you kidding? It's just sitting next to each other."

"Well she has a point, you guys never sit next to each other."

"You guys" I look at them both but they didn't say anything

"Nothing happening" I ended that convo

"Except the fact you guys wanna bang each other" nat says and Wanda laughs

I look at her and disbelief

" ok Natasha what's going on whit you and Steve huh?" I raise and eyebrow and Wanda starts laughing even louder

Her mouth hung open " touché y/l/n"
She stopped asking about it and we all fell asleep watching a movie