Part 11

Y/ns pov
————-
Gosh my head hurt. I feel like I've been punched a thousand times.

It felt like I was on a bed and I was pretty comfortable. At least more comfortable than I was when I passed out.

I just layed there before opening my eyes. I felt someone holding my hands and my guess was gonna be nat, Wanda or maybe Steve.

But when I slightly opened my eyes I saw Bucky. Not gonna lie I was glad it was him.

I squeezed his hand as best as I could.

"Y/n?"

"Hm"
I slowly open my eyes And see his smile. I couldn't help but smile myself as I saw him. It's weird how I just hated him a week ago to wanting to see him the most.

"How are you feeling? You ok?" He asked

"I'm a little sore but I'm all good" I lazily smile and give him a thumbs up.
He laughs and kisses my forehead.

Time skip
————-
I was laying in my bed reading my favorite book. I hear a knock on the door and go to answer it.

It had been two months since the whole building thing and I had healed pretty fast. My ribs were doing good and I had only a little scratch now. My foot was still in a boot but it's fine I guess.

I open my door to see Bucky there. We had been getting along really well hanging out a lot. He was now one of my closest friends but lately I've been wishing we were more.

I smile and let him in and go back to reading my book.

"Heyyy" he jumps on my bed now laying on his stomach.

"Hiii" I smile at him

"So you know how Tony's party is coming up right?"

"Umm obviously, you think I wouldnt be counting down the days". Is he crazy of course I was excited.

"Ya well I need help picking out something to wear."

I raise my eyebrow" you need help on what to WEAR?"

"I know it sounds weird but I need help to impress someone" he smiles

My smile fades as I look down. Of course he was impressing someone.

"Hey you ok?" I smile and quickly nod. Trying to hide the fact that I was Jealous.

Time skip
————-
It was the day of the party and I was soooo excited. I was again getting ready with nat and Wanda and they both looked amazing.

I had on a red dress and I absolutely loved it.

(Sorry if you don't like it you can choose something else if you want<3)

Nat had gone down with Steve so it was just me and Wanda going down right now.