Part 10

Y/ns pov
————-
We were trying to get down what was left of the stairs. We were going down when I heard a ringing. I thought I was going crazy so I ignore it until  I heard it again.

"Do you hear that?"

"What?"

"There it is again" I go towards it.

"Y/n what are you talking about"

"That ringing do you not hear it!?"

*Ring ring* I see a phone

"Yes!" The ringing stops.

I go and put in a number and hope it calls.

Buckys pov
——————
We got the agents down and went back to the tower to get our gear and stuff. I didn't want to being that y/n was still in there but Steve convinced me that It be best if we got our stuff.

Im sitting in the quintet looking out the window seeing the half destroyed building when my phone starts ringing.

I didn't recognize the number but answer it anyways.

"Hello?"

"Oh thank gosh"

"Y/n?"

"Bucky" she sighs in relief

I jump out of my seat " are- are you ok what's happening?"

"I'm fine buck but I'm stuck with Macy in the 10th floor. W- we are-  stuc-"

"Y/n? Hey... hold on what? Who's Macy? Y/n"

"....help..."

She cuts out

"Y/n? Y/n!!"

"Bucky what's going on"

"Y/n. She called me they're stuck" I pace around the jet

"Who's they?"

"I don't know someone named Macy?" I pinch my eyebrows
This is ridiculous

Y/ns pov
—————
"Shit!"

"What, what happend!?"

"The phone cut out" this is ridiculous. I was suppose to have a lazy Netflix day not bleed out and die day.

I was loosing lots of blood and it got harder and harder to see as time went on

" come one we have to get you out of here" Macy grabs my arm and we find more stairs

"Ok, ok I need a break" I'm full on wheezing now. I felt like I just ran a marathon.

"What are we gonna do now?" Macy looked hopeless. I'm sure I didn't look any better.

"I honestly don't know?" I shake my head. We sat there for a while until the building started shaking again. We look up to see the ceiling cracking. We both get out of they way and the ceiling fell right we're we just were.

I cough and wait till the dust is gone to see Macy on the other side. I was stuck on the opposite side of were the stairs were and there was no way the stuff was going anywhere.

This was hopeless. I'm gonna die in here. There's no getting out. I sigh, close my eyes and sit agains the wall

"Y/n? Y/n what are you doing come on" Macy had worry in her voice

"Macy you and I both know I'm not going anywhere."

"No, no come on get up we can do this"

"Macy" "no this can't happen we need you, come on" "MACY!" She shuts up

"You have to get out of here. Come on. better you than me"

"No I can't- you can't die you. You can't"  a tear drops on her face

I didn't understand why it was such a big deal to her.

"It's not a big deal Macy, you'll forget about me by next week anyways"

"No I won't, you, your one of the best avengers y/n. Toms favorite! What kind of friend would I be if I let his favorite avenger die!"

"Although that means a lot Macy what kind of hero would I be to let you die in here as well" my eyelid ls got more heavy  by the minute

"Please Macy, go. Save yourself I beg you" I close my eyes
"I- ok but I'll, I'll get someone just hang tight ok." I hear her run out and then it was black

Buckys pov
—————-
I was standing outside of the building hope that y/n was ok. I was listening  to  some of the SHEILD against along with everyone else when some people ran out of the building. I watch as the people came out hoping that one would end up being y/n.

I turn back to the guy speaking when I hear my name.

"Bucky!?"

I turn to see a girl with dark hair. She had dust and dry blood all on her.

I look at her and she sees me running up to me

"Y/n she- she's still" she's breathing really hard and she bends over trying to catch her breath

"You have to help please she's- she not doing good... she's stuck" I look at her in worry

"What floor is she on!?"

"8"

"Ok umm thanks..."

"Macy" she breaths out. Macy. The girl that was with y/n.
I thank her again and go running in.

"Bucky stop" I hear Steve and mats voice. " what are you doing you can't go in there!"

"Y/n she's stuck I need to get her. Please Steve I, she's not good, I can't let her die Steve!"

He looks at me then at nat. They nod at each other.

"K... lead the way" I nod and lead them to the 8th floor. It wasn't easy but once I saw y/n unconscious and bleeding I could have cared less.

I run to her and pick her up

"Y/n, y/n hey, talk to me y/n come on"

" we have to get her out come on" Steve move build parts and I carry her down.

We make it outside and a med cart comes right towards us. The put her on it, put an oxygen mask on her and start doing CPR. They take her to the med car and I stand just stand there. Before the guy closes the door he looks hesitantly at me.

"D-do you wanna come?"

I look back at Steve and net and they nod. After that I ran into the car and grabbed y/ns hand.

Tony had told them to take her to the tower. Bride was there and took care of her. She had a broken leg, Rib, and had been stabbed in the side by what the think was a bar or pole or something.

I felt bad that I wasn't there to help her.
I just hope she wouldn't be mad again with me when she woke up