Part 9

Y/n pov
————-
I open my eye to be under what seems to be part of the building. The alarm was going off and the lights had gone out.

I felt a pain in my side and I was stuck not knowing what to do

Buckys pov
—————-
Y/n had been gone a while and I knew for a fact she didn't just go to the bathroom. I'll just hope she brought back me a snack too. It had been a little longer until all the sudden there was a boom and the building had started shaking.

Everyone yelled and I look over at Steve and tony to see them just as confused.
That's till I saw a helicopter with the name hydra on it.

That could only mean one thing. They were attacking the building and we all needed to get out.

Everyone evacuated and soon mostly everyone was outside. Lot of people were still in there tho being that they only hit the middle of the building.

I look at the building and just started at it. This can't be good.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look over to see nat

"Did you see y/n" she had worry written all over her face

"No. Why did she not come out?" I start panicking

"We don't know. She came back from the bathroom right?"

I shake my head. This only meant she was still in there and could be dead for all I know. I start panicking even more and run towards the building only to be stopped my hydra agents. I look behind me to see the rest of the team as well fighting them.

Y/n pov
————-
"AHH" I yell out as I try to lift part of the building that was on me. I felt like my foot was breaking and it only got worse

Just as I was starting to move it again the building started shaking and more stuff fell on me

"AHHH" I sob out

"HELP" I was full on crying now. This hurt like a bitch. I kept calling for help but there was no use.

I sat there staring at what's left of the ceiling. I could feel my side bleeding out and the only thing I could think out was Bucky. I thought I was gonna die here and I never got to tell him that I kinda like him.

Maybe that's why I was rude to him. Because he did stuff to me back then and all I could do about was like him. It was kinda messed up.

I sat there feeling less and less conscious.

Right before I was out I heard voices.
Was I imagining this? I listen closer to hear people arguing.

"Ok you said this was the way out!"

"I thought it was!"

"We're gonna die in here!!"

"Help" it came out more quiet than it bought so I called again

"H-hey"

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what"

"Help" I manage to whisper louder. Damn was this hard

"Hello?"

"Help" yaa go me I was louder.

"Tom look there's a girl. Hey hey hold on we'll help don't worry"

"Ok umm you go to that side and grab the bar and put it under. Ok on three push ok"

"Ok. Ready 3..2..1 GO!"

I yell out as they bring the building up and try my best to pull myself out. As in crawling out I lay down on the floor and catch my breath while they drop the concrete.