Chapter Eleven

As Jin came, his whole body began to tremble. His hole clenched around Taehyung's fingers, and cum flowed from his cock as saliva trickled from his lips over the headrest.

A muffled cry left his lips when Taehyung withdrew his fingers and slapped him on the ass.

"Do not move." After giving Jin an order, Taehyung turned around and went to the cleaning station on the other side of the room, where he got himself a sanitary napkin, which he then used to wipe his hands.

Jin was concerned about what was happening behind him as he lay on his stomach. He was so shaken up that he couldn't even bear to gaze in the direction of Taehyung. His butt was in a lot of pain due to the spankings he had received; nevertheless, being whipped this time felt quite different from the first time. He was too ashamed to confess it, but he did take pleasure in a certain part of it. It was painful, but it was the kind of pain that oddly aroused him.

He had anticipated that he would scream Red from the first hit, but instead, he found himself wanting more of it. His mind could not comprehend the reason for this, and he started to worry if there was anything wrong with him as to why he enjoyed it so much.

When he heard a buzzing sound behind him, his ears pricked up, and his eyes became big with curiosity; yet, he was terrified to turn around and look at what Taehyung was doing. It didn't take Taehyung long to end his curiosity by releasing the straps and ordering him to flip over onto his back.

The aftermath of being spanked came crashing down on him full force when he flipped on his back, and he was in a lot more discomfort than he had been aware of before to that point. As he laboriously attempted to roll over onto his back, he groaned. His eyes rested on Taehyung and expanded as he realized what had been producing the buzzing sound.

Taehyung was holding a big dildo in his hand, which caused Seokjin's hole to contract, leading his body to stiffen up. He was holding out hope that Taehyung would not use it in the way he had imagined it. He could not fathom how anything like that could fit into him in any way, shape, or form. If Taehyung intended to use it on him, it seemed cruel and unusual punishment.

"How are you feeling, Seokjin?"

"Okay," said Jin after swallowing, his eyes unable to tear themselves away from the dildo.

"I want you to widen your legs, close your eyes, and take deep breaths. You must never, under any circumstances, close your legs; if you do so without requesting my permission, you will be punished."

With a nervous and racing heartbeat, Jin nodded his head and responded, "okay."

Taehyung lathered the dildo with lube while Jin closed his eyes and spread his legs apart, and then he slipped the tip of the dildo between Jin's legs, resting it at his hole. "Take a deep breath."

Following the instructions, Jin did as he was instructed, and soon his eyes sprung open wide as he felt the pressure of the dildo pushing into him. As Taehyung twisted and pushed the dildo into him, his fingers clutched the edge of the bench, and a scream that he had been working very hard to stifle erupted from him.

"That was only the tip; you are doing really well; make sure you breathe deeply. If it becomes too much, use your safety words."

Jin could not respond since his whole body was trembling, and he tried to concentrate on breathing, but this did not help. "Oh my god!" He wailed as Taehyung pushed the dildo further into him, and he felt himself stretching around it; he had never felt so open and full. Taehyung continued to push the dildo deeper into him. His legs were starting to give out, but he was terrified to put them together since he didn't know the punishment.