Chapter Twenty-Two

Seokjin was confined on his knees; legs stretched apart by a chain on either side. His wrists were chained behind his back, and the right side of his face was crushed against the bottom of the cage. This caused Seokjin's insides to twist anxiously.

Since the day he first saw the cage in Taehyung's room, it caused him to wonder what its purpose was. However, now that he had earned himself a visit inside the cage, he was rethinking many moments in his life that he had previously taken for granted. It was impossible for him to escape if he wanted to since there was nowhere else to go. It was almost as if he were locked up in a tiny jail cell since he could see through the bars, but he couldn't make out much of what was beyond them.

Jin hesitated to ask Taehyung questions since he had no idea what other forms of sexual torture were in store for him. The room was filled with the sounds of Taehyung's motions, but he remained silent. It was thrilling, but at the same time, it made him anxious, which was a familiar feeling for him anytime he was in Taehyung's presence.

As he continued to hold that position, his mind began to wander to Hoseok, and he began to ponder the nature of the link between them. The personalities of Hoseok and Taehyung were completely different; there was not the slightest bit of overlap between the two. It was even more perplexing for him because out of all the men who were using the app; he ended up matched with two who were linked to each other.

He was relieved that their relationship did not include the kind of commitment that would lead to a relationship that would last a lifetime since he could not imagine how uncomfortable it would be for him to see both of them in the same room.

It caused him to ponder the nature of their relationship, namely whether or not they were close friends, how frequently they spoke with one another, or whether or not they were distant relatives. He had witnessed Taehyung's response when he found out, and as a result, he got intrigued about how Hoseok would respond if he knew.

His thoughts were pulled back to the present reality by the sound of something striking against the cage's rear, which he could not see. He heard the cage door open, but nothing else occurred for a long time until he felt Taehyung's fingers on his ass, and his cheeks were spread wide. After that, everything moved quickly.

Taehyung's finger was resting between his cheeks at his rim as he squeezed a generous amount of lubrication into his hole, which caused his hole to tremble. At the same time, Taehyung spread his cheeks even wider apart.

This drove Jin to swallow, and he knew that Taehyung had something unorthodox up his sleeve based on the amount of lubrication his ass was consuming at the time.

After a short while, Taehyung's hands vanished, and a sound like the door of the cage closing could be heard.

As Jin listened closely, he could hear things behind him. There was a lot of moving, but he wasn't sure what was happening.

"Seokjin, do you still know your safe words?" Taehyung's rough-sounding voice posed the question.

"I do." Even if Jin forced himself to forget those words, he could not do so.

"Good," Taehyung remarked as he aligned a machine exactly to the customized square opening of the cage where Seokjin's ass had been positioned perfectly.

Jin was puzzled until he heard Taehyung's footsteps approaching the front of the cage. He rotated his head and could view a portion of Taehyung's legs as his heart pounded against his chest. When Taehyung moved an automatic sex machine with a large dildo stretched from it to the open square hole at the front of the cage, his eyes widened.

He could already feel it in his core that his punishment for sleeping with Hoseok had just begun. He was curious, eager, and anxious all at the same time. He was confined within a cage and completely subservient to a man on the outside with total authority over his body and the ability to do anything he pleased with him.