Chapter Sixteen

A/N: I tried to convince myself that a double update wasn't necessary and that I should focus on another Taejin book update, but if you know me, you know that I do more of what I want to do than what I probably should. Happy reading!

*****

Jin attempted to squeeze his thighs together by crisscrossing his right leg over his left and clenching his fists. He had wished that the punishment for whatever he had done would have ended with him being spanked in the dressing room, but unbeknownst to him, Taehyung had other plans to drive home the punishment he wanted him to receive.

As a consequence of his actions, he was now seated in a restaurant inside the shopping mall, across from Taehyung. With a butt plug buried inside of him, Taehyung was controlling the vibration speed it was emitting at various intervals, which drove him insane at some point.

He was baffled as to how the guy who was sitting opposite him was able to maintain his composure throughout it all. It took all he could not repeatedly moan, particularly when the vibration became more intense at unexpected moments.

Even though he was stunned to see the punishment carried out in public, it intrigued him. As he sat there, and Taehyung regulated the speed of the plug, which had been far smaller than the one that had been used before, he reveled in the experience. It was as if they were absorbed in their own universe, where no one knew any of what was going around them, and Jin found this to make the experience even more personal to him.

When he took some food in his mouth, his eyes dilated, and he clutched the edge of the table as the pace of the vibration rose just enough to push him dangerously near the edge of his seat. He was having trouble swallowing the food in his mouth while working very hard to save his sanity, so he closed his eyes as he felt his cum staining his underwear. He was also working very hard to keep his sanity.

Jin let out a moan as his lips parted, and he strained against the chair as his body vibrated in response to Taehyung's smirk directed at him. This caused Taehyung to raise the intensity even more.

"Daddy, please," Jin spoke the words in a whisper as his eyes opened and focused on Taehyung's.

His words had taken Taehyung by surprise, and he clung tenaciously to the little controller in his palm and quickly shut off the vibration that had been going off.

"Seokjin, this is not the place to make a comment like that. Please refrain from doing so." Taehyung glanced around and concluded that it was unlikely that anybody had seen or overheard their conversation.

Jin slumped farther back in his chair as the heaving motion in his chest continued. He was relieved that the break had arrived since he felt he would burst out of his pants.

"Eat up your food. Your punishment is far from over."

With a smile, Jin's eyes met with Taehyung, "why? Because I called you daddy?"

"Seokjin, stop."

"I don't mind if Daddy punishes me. I deserve it. Today, I have behaved exceedingly badly, haven't I?"

"You are going to regret your actions," said Taehyung as he moved in his seat and tugged at the tie around his neck.

****

No words could have been stated that were more accurate; Seokjin had no idea where Taehyung had gone, but Taehyung had urged him to wait in the restaurant, and he came back a few moments later. A hold on his hand directed him to the bathroom, where the smaller plug was replaced with a much larger butt plug, and he fastened a cock ring around his cock. As Jin was dragged across the shopping center next to Taehyung, he experienced levels of torment that he had never felt before.